Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 3 Playoffs 2024: Los Angeles Clippers (1-1) vs Dallas Mavericks (1-1)
Gafford looking a little better. Zubac still beating him, but a really nice Gortat screen on that Luka layup.
Like Reply
Nice strip on Harden, too.
Like Reply
Not the best Luka start ever.
Like Reply
Just like in the first two games. Luka and Kyrie struggling in the first quarter.
Like Reply
Kidd is trying some weird stuff. Maxi on Harden in a super big lineup.
Like Reply
Exum showing signs of life. Great pass, and that last 3 almost dropped.
Like Reply
Absolutely wonderful sequence of hustle from Green. I just wish someone would start hitting open shots.
Like Reply
everybody's struggling to score
Like Reply
Did Luka go to early there? Couldn’t we get last shot? If so, terrible game management. Turnover by him and then a Harden 3. He looks off now
Like Reply
Luka and Kyrie combined 1/9 with 4tov. Cannot get any worse. Mavs only down five because the defense is still looking great and the rest of team is hustling like crazy to create extra possessions on the offensive board.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Need a Morris cameo to throw some ellbows.
Like Reply
greens head must have looked like the ball in West's eyes. sometimes you would wish you have some defensive guards like, say, Beverley.
Like Reply
Really impressed by how the Mavs righted the ship after that barrage of Harden 3's.
Like Reply
Considering that the team is still not shooting open shots well, this is about as well as the first quarter and a half could've gone.

I really like that this team can hold up in physical games like this.
Like Reply
whew. we gotta do something about harden. ty lue is keeping kawhi off the floor to see if they can operate like in game 1
Like Reply
Either I've had too much beer, or DJJ just hit a STEP BACK 3, off the dribble.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Lukedoncic
Like Reply
I know it's hard to believe, but the Mavs are currently out-athleticing the LA Clippers.
Like Reply
OMG, that no-look pass was sic!!!!!!!!
Like Reply
Luka caught ball-watching on that Powell 3
Like Reply
I heart Derrick Lively so much!!!!
Like Reply