Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 3 Playoffs 2024: Los Angeles Clippers (1-1) vs Dallas Mavericks (1-1)
Luka with the "too small"....love it!
Like Reply
Role players are killling it. Just need Kyrie and Luka to get into rhythm.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
clippers core is too old and their supporting cast ain't young either. OKC will be a much tougher matchup for us tbh.
Like Reply
(04-26-2024, 08:11 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Role players are killling it. Just need Kyrie and Luka to get into rhythm.

Watching those shots drop for DJJ and Green made me feel a lot better.
Like Reply
Kawhi form is so poor hope he plays longer tonight lol.
Like Reply
keep it up in qtr 3 and we will see some Powell and Morris in 4th.
Like Reply
This 2nd quarter has been a very satisfying stretch of Mavericks basketball.
Like Reply
Luka with the back away and "go ahead and shoot, Russ" and then the stare down after the inevitable brick.
Like Reply
westbeach deserves another flag and ejection IMHO.
Like Reply
(04-26-2024, 08:18 PM)LukaMVP Wrote: westbeach deserves another flag and ejection IMHO.

Probably a good thing. Mavs need him to chuck away from midrange.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
agree. son of a female dog deserves Morris old hard elbow more than just an ejection.
Like Reply
I expect a big effort from LAC to start the 3rd, and it might be very difficult for the Mavs to weather that...

...but if they can, and they're able to win this game as definitively as they won that 2nd quarter, those Hollywood, front-running has-beens on the Clippers might just start the process of giving up.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
Series-changer if Lively plays like this going forward.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Branduil's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
(04-26-2024, 08:26 PM)Branduil Wrote: Series-changer if Lively plays like this going forward.

I don't see any reason he wouldn't. It's kind of up to the other guys to play him open on offense, and on defense, the kid has risen to the new level each and every time one has been presented for him.
Like Reply
Harden just isn’t nearly as good off the dribble as he used to. If we can keep PG in foul trouble and Kawhi keeps looking the way he does I really like our chances in the second half. Harden will get his but if it’s mostly of tough stepbacks that’s exactly what you’d want.

Awesome second quarter. Finally got the offense going.
Like Reply
Mavs need to come out and immediately attack the basket
[-] The following 1 user Likes nicholasthefan's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(04-26-2024, 08:23 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I expect a big effort from LAC to start the 3rd, and it might be very difficult for the Mavs to weather that...

...but if they can, and they're able to win this game as definitively as they won that 2nd quarter, those Hollywood, front-running has-beens on the Clippers might just start the process of giving up.

You know Lue will adjust. The game will depend on whether Kidd can keep up.
Like Reply
this is far from over. clips will get right back into it. i just hope the mavs keep using the gaff/lively for easy dunks and for luka to keep playing defense
Like Reply
(04-26-2024, 08:30 PM)JamesConway912 Wrote: Harden just isn’t nearly as good off the dribble as he used to. If we can keep PG in foul trouble and Kawhi keeps looking the way he does I really like our chances in the second half. Harden will get his but if it’s mostly of tough stepbacks that’s exactly what you’d want.

Awesome second quarter. Finally got the offense going.

Yeah, it's a matter of how much damage can they withstand from Harden before they have to start running a 2nd defender at him. Really want to avoid doing that, if I'm Kidd. 

Need to stay more attached to Powell off-ball when he's in the game, too.
Like Reply
Damn! Those last five minutes of the half were about the most physical, best basketball I’ve seen the Mavs play. They were locked in, relentless, and ruthless. I hope we get to see more of that.
[-] The following 2 users Like ThisIStheYear's post:
  • KillerLeft, MFFL
Like Reply