Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 1 Playoffs 2024: Dallas Mavericks (0-0) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (0-0)
Dallas 29 Harden/Westbrook 28
Like Reply
Kidd is just old school...I guess he doesn't take the game seriously if the opponent is not at full strength
Like Reply
lol it's comical at this point. Worst offensive game of all time

Clips aren't even playing that well
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
They got 30 freakin pts at halftime.
Like Reply
23/11/71 shooting and tied by Harden/Westbrook alone.

Kawhi might not have to play in the first round. LOL.
Like Reply
No offensive scheme.
[-] The following 2 users Like ThisIStheYear's post:
  • Mavs2021, SwisherPrice
Like Reply
Nothing good about that first half. Really disappointing
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
Wake up call for the team.

Luka and Kyrie are ice ice ice cold. Everyone else is a deer in the headlights. Kidd is standing by and letting it happen.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(04-21-2024, 03:42 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Wake up call for the team.

Luka and Kyrie are ice ice ice cold. Everyone else is a deer in the headlights. Kidd is standing by and letting it happen.

I mean what is he suppose to do? He's not missing shots.
Like Reply
That’s fewer points than a college team scores in a half! I saw no scheme at all. Carlisle had a definitive offensive scheme so they handled the Clippers defense with far less talent. Kidd rolls the ball out and just relies on Luka to draw double teams and mismatches. But I never really see an actual offense.
Like Reply
Is THJ providing spacing for Luka and Ky?

THJ doesnt seem to be getting shots.

Any reason why Green gets no minutes?

Seems like we could use his hustle.
[-] The following 1 user Likes youzigizag's post:
  • MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
The Mavs have the body language of a junior high team that thought they were good, but then went up against a physical, street team. Mavs look intimidated.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RasheedsBigWhiteSpot's post:
  • Lukedoncic
Like Reply
(04-21-2024, 03:44 PM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: That’s fewer points than a college team scores in a half!  I saw no scheme at all. Carlisle had a definitive offensive scheme so they handled the Clippers defense with far less talent. Kidd rolls the ball out and just relies on Luka to draw double teams and mismatches. But I never really see an actual offense.

8 points in the second quarter - wow.
Like Reply
Lots of new guys that need to experience this atmosphere, no excuse for Luka & Kyrie tho, they are missing shots they hit in the regular season all the time. THJ's playoff experience is useless, he's still always a running turnover on a fast break, ballwatcher on defense, still can't even hit any shot just like the end of the regular season. Can't believe Kidd threw him in there over Green.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jakeospikez's post:
  • ThisIStheYear
Like Reply
8 point quarter? Damn! I’ve never seen that.
Like Reply
I was sooo looking forward to this game. But what we saw in the first half is VERY difficult to watch.
[-] The following 1 user Likes rocky164's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
I already popped some rum on this fine Sunday afternoon.

Looking on the bright side, can't play worse than that right?
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
Well this game is probably over…probably.

Let’s us the second half to play the right way. Even then being out hustled , they didn’t even play like they have been playing. Need to get going for game 2 if the clippers don’t blow this one big time
Like Reply
Whole team has been incredibly bad, but I hope this was the last I saw THJ in the playoffs. Blown fastbreak, blown layup while completely alone, can't defend anyone.
Like Reply
(04-21-2024, 03:43 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: I mean what is he suppose to do? He's not missing shots.

Maybe, just maybe, draw up a play for an easy shot. Rally the team. Challenge obvious BS calls. 

Lots of stuff dude. Kidd did none of those.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply