Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 71: Dallas Mavericks (41-29) vs. Utah Jazz (29-42)
What got into THJ? Playing some defense tonight.
Like Reply
(03-25-2024, 10:05 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: I can’t believe how good Gafford has been.  Pair him with Lively and they put up elite numbers as a combo.

He's been incredible tonight. Absolutely smothering every single attempt at the rim tonight. Ruthless on lobs. His energy has been great. 

Also shoutout to timmy. His defense is great tonight.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
THJ’s shooting is mystifying.
[-] The following 3 users Like ThisIStheYear's post:
  • BigDirk41, RoyTarpleysGhost, SleepingHero
Like Reply
(03-25-2024, 10:12 PM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: THJ’s shooting is mystifying.

He is so out of rhythm its crazy.

Everything looks on target and his mechanics look fine. Yet he has basically been Franky Smokes minus the defense since February.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
What an ugly game but the Mavs pulled through.
Like Reply
I thought THJ played hard tonight and I didn’t have problems with his shots. He did finish up 5-14 though after hittting shots early he didn’t make any more. Sometimes a quick starting Hardaway is worse compared to him missing early. Although I felt he was a positive impact. I do hope he is not in the closing lineups much in the important games though.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • Lukedoncic
Like Reply