Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Game 63: Miami Heat (35-26) vs. Dallas Mavericks (34-28)
Are these crazy double teams from Kyrie part of the gameplan? Super risky gambles that rarely lead to a stop. More often than not result in a defensive breakdown and wide open 3.
Like Reply
Looking at the Heat it's about the small things that even bad athlets or undersized guys can do to help on the defensive board. When a shot goes up they always have at least two bodies on Gafford.
Like Reply
I always see D.Wade next to Jennifer Garner in that Capital One commercial.
Like Reply
Please get THJ off this team! #%#*+{%]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smitty's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
Miami has a player in Jaquez.
Like Reply
Why in the world is Luka on the bench at all?
Like Reply
At least the D is looking a bit better.
Like Reply
Heat ice cold from 3. After a hot start.They are still getting wide open looks. Just have to hope that they continue to miss.
Like Reply
Gafford is giving Bam the business so far.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HoosierDaddyKid's post:
  • Smitty
Like Reply
Gafford and THJ are a nice team up. THJ is good at missing shots, and Gafford is a good offensive rebounder!
[-] The following 3 users Like ThisIStheYear's post:
  • BoredAssistant, Scott41theMavs, Smitty
Like Reply
Hardaway’s minutes increasing
Like Reply
Good small ball minutes. By far the best defense of the game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
THJ on pace for 30 minutes tonight. Green 20. Exum 8
Like Reply
I just do not understand why they are always in a position where someone has to recover out to the corner, or why having to do that always seems to surprise them.

I am not the world’s foremost basketball expert, but I damn sure know that The Corner Three is not the shot you want to concede in the year of our Lord 2024.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • dirkfansince1998, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
If Luka can just stop barking at the refs after every play. Damn..
Like Reply
(03-07-2024, 08:37 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I just do not understand why they are always in a position where someone has to recover out to the corner, or why having to do that always seems to surprise them.

I am not the world’s foremost basketball expert, but I damn sure know that The Corner Three is not the shot you want to concede in the year of our Lord 2024.

And mind you, I am not talking about after traps or doubles… the guy who starts out guarding the corner is usually standing in the paint for literally no reason.

(03-07-2024, 08:38 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: If Luka can just stop barking at the refs after every play. Damn..

It’s so cringe and embarrassing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
well I couldn't stay away Smile

Maybe worst first half of Luka this year? Just terrible on D.

I just don't get the 14 minutes from Hardaway. Just don't get it.

Mavs lucky they are only down 4 at half. They had two threes rim out and got some really good wide open threes. Lucky it is not a 12+ point game.

Good chance to see if Mavs have some fight in them. Just watching, I am not sure they have enough to get to the Heat. Hope I am wrong.
Like Reply
Let me add, I think about half of PJ 3 attempts are bad shots. I wish the coaches would think the same. He hasn’t proven he can hit them consistently. We have enough guys who launch contested early shot clock threes. We don’t need another one. He has pretty nice touch on his floater.
Like Reply
https://x.com/ajd9000/status/1765915146877120533?s=46&t=4w35gotNXtBJnqxbaL7e9w

Love that Kidd made changes to the starting lineup, yet every starter is a negative tonight while every bench player is a positive, except one: Hardaway.
Like Reply
I will never understand why Luka asks for a screen when he already has a mismatch. Jovic isn't a good defender but instead of attacking him Gafford screens and the Heat can switch their best defender (Bam) on Luka.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply