Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Game 63: Miami Heat (35-26) vs. Dallas Mavericks (34-28)
TNT crew making a good point. Luka’s numbers should be going down now that we have better players. They are not and it needs to go the other direction
Like Reply
Terrible

That might the worst defense to start a game all season.
Like Reply
You mean to tell me switching up the starting lineup doesn’t magically make them know how to play together? You’re saying that, in fact, they look even less experienced with a new starting lineup?

SHOCKING
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
Literally 5 layups and 1 wide open three for Duncan Robinson
Like Reply
(03-07-2024, 07:42 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: You mean to tell me switching up the starting lineup doesn’t magically make them know how to play together? You’re saying that, in fact, they look even less experienced with a new starting lineup?

SHOCKING

Starting LU was actually the only good thing this team had. Kidd managed to mess it up also.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smitty's post:
  • MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
First RC. Now Spoelstra. Can probably thank the NBA for the schedule. Perfect opportunity to show that Kidd is completly outmatched in H2Hs against two of the best coaches of the last 15-20 years.
Like Reply
(03-07-2024, 07:44 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: First RC. Now Spoelstra. Can probably thank the NBA for the schedule. Perfect opportunity to show that Kidd is completly outmatched in H2Hs against two of the best coaches of the last 15-20 years.

Yes and Nurse before that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MarkAguirreWrathofGod's post:
  • HoosierDaddyKid
Like Reply
Rozier calmly pulls Gafford out to the corner and owns him, just like Luka does with any number of cement-footed dinosaurs.

The starting lineup was not the problem. It was the only thing that wasn’t a problem. Now, they will be playing from behind all night.
  • youzigizag
Like Reply
Luka not playing the whole first quarter
Like Reply
Takes less than a month for a good defender like PJ to turn into a liability. On ball is still solid but off ball he looks just as bad as THJ right now.
Like Reply
Going to get annihilated tonight
Like Reply
Lively comes in and it’s at least a game pretty quickly.

Why are we trying to pretend that Gafford is in the same league as him? It’s so stupid.
Like Reply
(03-07-2024, 07:58 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Takes less than a month for a good defender like PJ to turn into a liability. On ball is still solid but off ball he looks just as bad as THJ right now.

They all watch the ball because the three best players on the team watch the ball and the coach won’t/can’t yell at them.
Like Reply
We have to play Hardy. I don’t get it
Like Reply
That went about how I expected it to.
Like Reply
(03-07-2024, 07:59 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Lively comes in and it’s at least a game pretty quickly.

Why are we trying to pretend that Gafford is in the same league as him? It’s so stupid.

Shinny new toy. Mavs fans get what they deserve when it comes to those dinosaurs.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
There is an open corner three to make or miss for the opponent every time down the floor.

Jason Kidd literally can’t get out of town fast enough for me at this point.

Is there a reason Luka feels like he has to go one on three trying to score? Don’t we think there was probably a pass available somewhere?
  • MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
Well whatever that was in the first quarter, it didn’t work.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ThisIStheYear's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Exum belongs. The ball moves more when he’s in the game. Things look cleaner. His shot is good. He can dribble. He has length that none of our other guards have. He can guard the ball. He can close out. He hustles and plays smart. Now that the rust is wearing off he deserves a chance at the main rotation
[-] The following 2 users Like Jason Terry's post:
  • dmavs4life03, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
At least PJ Washington is great and a great fit. I hope they get a good coach in here in time to make use of his addition.
Like Reply