Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 61: Philadelphia 76ers (34-25) vs. Dallas Mavericks (34-26)
Dumb foul by Gafford
[-] The following 2 users Like HoosierDaddyKid's post:
  • BigDirk41, KillerLeft
Like Reply
Hassan Whiteside 2.0. I have to prepare my I told you so routine...
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
Luka wants Hardaway benched. Kidd won’t do it. This would explain everything

We had the same situation with KP. Luka barks at THJ all the time(including just now)
[-] The following 2 users Like Jason Terry's post:
  • BigDirk41, RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
This is just stupid with Hardaway when we know Hardy is better
Like Reply
(03-03-2024, 02:44 PM)Jason Terry Wrote: Luka wants Hardaway benched. Kidd won’t do it. This would explain everything

We had the same situation with KP. Luka barks at THJ all the time(including just now)

Then you bench him right or wrong. In this case, right.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ThisIStheYear's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
This is so crazy. The Mavericks seem scared to shoot. The offensive system is really lacking.
Like Reply
Turnover city. Luka has 7 himself.
Like Reply
Poor Hardy.
Like Reply
Mavs might be bigger but they aren't more physical. Have no answer when the refs allow a lot of contact on both ends.
Like Reply
Kelly Oubre show now.
Like Reply
Kleber is worthless. Getting posted up with no resistance by Oubre. lol. He’s too old now and has lost his athleticism with all the injuries. Shouldn’t be playing. Can’t shoot worth a damn anymore too.
Like Reply
Luka should demand Kidd be fired. That's our only hope of this season being a success.
Like Reply
Yeah this team is done. Even with 4 supposed good defenders on the floor and no Maxey in the game, the Sixers are still shredding them...just like every team since the All Star Break. Kidd won't survive missing the playoffs again, especially with a healthy roster and after upgrading at the trade deadline.
[-] The following 2 users Like SwisherPrice's post:
  • BigDirk41, Mavs2021
Like Reply
PJ is a good 3 point shooter. We just need to move the rim about a foot.

I am officially done thinking this team will do anything this year. Not a serious team. When Luka is not a super star they have no other alternatives. That shouldn't be the case, but it is.
Like Reply
(03-03-2024, 02:56 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Yeah this team is done. Even with 4 supposed good defenders on the floor and no Maxey in the game, the Sixers are still shredding them...just like every team since the All Star Break. Kidd won't survive missing the playoffs again, especially with a healthy roster and after upgrading at the trade deadline.

It´s the Bucks plan. Get Budenholzer, win the championship. Big Grin
Like Reply
Who is going to fire Kidd? His close friends Cuban, Finley and Dirk? The guy that became the GM in a package deal with Kidd...Nico? Kidd isn't going anywhere. Every single decision maker is as pro Kidd as it gets.
Like Reply
(03-03-2024, 02:58 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Who is going to fire Kidd? His close friends Cuban, Finley and Dirk? The guy that became the GM in a package deal with Kidd...Nico? Kidd isn't going anywhere. Every single decision maker is as pro Kidd as it gets.

Luka is the only one with the power to make it happen, but I doubt he would do that. We can only hope. Luka is more important to the franchise going forward than everyone mentioned. I'm sure if he took it to the new owner, Kidd would be gone. Maybe the problem is everyone making decisions are friends. Maybe that needs to change.
[-] The following 2 users Like BigDirk41's post:
  • MarkAguirreWrathofGod, SleepingHero
Like Reply
Luka twists his ankle, this game isn't going their way like they thought. Better step it up or they're looking at a L.
Like Reply
(03-03-2024, 02:58 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Who is going to fire Kidd? His close friends Cuban, Finley and Dirk? The guy that became the GM in a package deal with Kidd...Nico? Kidd isn't going anywhere. Every single decision maker is as pro Kidd as it gets.

Yeah, that is the thing to be worried about. Kidd having job security is pretty sobering thought.
Like Reply
They can't stop Oubre or Harris.
Like Reply