Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 61: Philadelphia 76ers (34-25) vs. Dallas Mavericks (34-26)
Kidd over Mosely is low key a top 5 bad decision in franchise history:

1) passing on Malone
2) not signing Brunson to an extension
3) letting Nash walk
4) Kidd over Mosely
5) ???

I’m sure they’ve made plenty of mistakes but I’m talking about obvious ones that anyone could see was a mistake in real time.
Like Reply
We need an early tip off disclaimer...what have I missed?
Like Reply
Hardaway is legitimately the worst player in the NBA
[-] The following 2 users Like GATA's post:
  • BigDirk41, RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
Kidd needs to send THJ a message. Sub him out for Hardy in an obvious you suck way.
[-] The following 2 users Like ThisIStheYear's post:
  • BigDirk41, RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
That is the dumbest foul I have ever seen someone commit.
Like Reply
Yeah Hardaway has sucked but he is not the only one.

Sloppy turnovers, poor defense, Gafford a negative, a really shaky performance by Green again. Lucky to be down by 5.

Mavs need to tighten things up and not just rely on a superstar Luka performance.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
(03-03-2024, 02:02 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: We need an early tip off disclaimer...what have I missed?

Mavs came out hot. 11-0 lead. 

since then, THJ been THJ and Gafford been Gafford. Both very very bad

no one can stay in front of Maxey.

Luka a lot of complaining, not playing defense, and turnovers
[-] The following 2 users Like RoyTarpleysGhost's post:
  • dirkfansince1998, HoosierDaddyKid
Like Reply
(03-03-2024, 02:10 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: That is the dumbest foul I have ever seen someone commit.

Sure but he’s sucked game after game after game with his dad mouthing off.  It’s not a one half thing. He better get off to a hot start this half or he should be removed.

Edit:  wrong quote. That was a dumb foul though. Broke a primary trend for the Mavs that invariably the two or three dumbest plays are committed by the Mavs.  It was nice to see the games worst play go the other way for once.
Like Reply
Good thing there are two halves. I think we are really going to need Lively on the court for 17-18 minutes in the second half. Lets hope he can stay out of foul trouble.

I will be interesting to see what Kidd does with the rotation/bench minutes. Does he keep them the same or look to mix some things up?
Like Reply
(03-03-2024, 02:12 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Yeah Hardaway has sucked but he is not the only one. 

Sloppy turnovers, poor defense, Gafford a negative, a really shaky performance by Green again.  Lucky to be down by 5.

Mavs need to tighten things up and not just rely on a superstar Luka performance.
This is my take as well. Luka flashing his immaturity and could also be banged up. The refs seem to have an agenda against us and Luka can’t battle himself, the refs and the other team. He’s not playing defense either(which we’ve seen many times, though it could be more injury than pouting) 

How can we have so many turnovers with so little ball movement? 

Green is picking the absolute worst time to not show up. With Hardaway destroying the vibes it’s a one two punch the season cannot recover from without major change. 

Gafford another problem that’s down the list. This one could correct itself and could just be an adjustment period 

Not worried about Kyrie, he looks like he’s pressing 

PJ is the real bright spot. We added Lively and PJ to Luka and Kyrie. Develop chemistry with those 4 and figure out who else belongs and does not. We’re still in good position
Like Reply
Lively is so freaking good
Like Reply
Philly is taking it to them. Mavs got bad vibes today.
Like Reply
For all of you that are searching for a scapegoat right now. Luka and Kyrie are shooting the Mavs out of the game. Luka and Kyrie are playing some of the laziest defense I have seen in a while. Not on THJ, Green or whoever else Mavs fans like to blame.
Like Reply
Kidd waits too long to use timeouts and fix things.

I miss Carlisle so much.
Like Reply
This one is over
Like Reply
such a disappointing performance all the way around. From your star to your your reserve players. It is one of those games you need to try to mix stuff up. The regulars don't have it.
Like Reply
Most important game so far of the year and the Mavs come out with this? Let’s show some character.
Like Reply
PJ isn't a good 3 pt shooter.
Like Reply
Bamba showing how easy it is for other teams to find useful bigs. Mavs waste pick after pick and cannot do the same.
Like Reply
Definition of insanity being running it back expecting different results. We need major change. Bad vibes
Like Reply