Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Game 60: Dallas Mavericks (34-25) vs Boston Celtics (46-12)
Cut the lead to 3 but then Kidd went with the dreaded Luka/Kyrie/THJ lineup on defense and the Celtics won those minutes
[-] The following 4 users Like SwisherPrice's post:
  • BigDirk41, RGP1981, Scott41theMavs, Smitty
Like Reply
Fun game. Everytime Mavs close the gap, C's go on a spurt. They're keeping it close though to give themselves a chance.
Like Reply
They can’t stop our bigs in the paint. We need to keep punishing them with that.
Like Reply
This one is over
Like Reply
(03-01-2024, 09:10 PM)Jason Terry Wrote: They can’t stop our bigs in the paint. We need to keep punishing them with that.

They've went away from that. Luka gone into hero mode. Boston has too many weapons.
Like Reply
Mavs new amall ball lineup is better than most now. Not against Boston. Thought they should have stayed big
Like Reply
Man I’d rather see Exum kick that to Kyrie for an open three rather than kick KP.
Like Reply
I will never be a fan where Hardaway is PF. Just no paint protection.

This game is probably done. Mavs got close and Celtics made play after play. No interior presence and they hit their threes too. Mavs offense got a little stagnant too
Like Reply
Exum looks rusty. But he’s the guy. Over DJJ, THJ, Hardy. He’s a connector on offense that elevates others game
Like Reply
There is simply no excuse for Lively getting less than 30 minutes a game
[-] The following 1 user Likes GATA's post:
  • rocky164
Like Reply
Mavs need that one more wing. You can feel it in big games if Green is quiet. Then we need to rely on Hardaway and Jones. May be something that we feel in playoffs
Like Reply
Blowout forthcoming.
Like Reply
Kyrie needs to be better on defense. The Kyrie and Tim pairing on defense is rough.

Celtics really playing great. Best team I have seen this year…by a good margin
Like Reply
PJ has some Hardaway in him. Just never passing up any shot
Like Reply
Derrick White drooling when he saw Hardaway sag off. Had to call a timeout to clean up the floor
Like Reply
Hardaway era has to end. just has to. just gives nothing on defense and takes a lot of bad shots.
has the longest leash from kidd
[-] The following 3 users Like BolsDamols's post:
  • BigDirk41, RGP1981, Smitty
Like Reply
Celtics starting five is basically an all star team and they have a good bench. Mavs couldn’t rise to the challenge. Just played a meh game. Mavs need to add an all star caliber wing to compete with this team. And Kyrie needed to play a better game. Mavs still have some deadwood in the rotation. A game like this is clarifying.
Like Reply
maxi has been terrible too - cant move cant rebound cant shoot.
Like Reply
Luka is by far the best player on the floor. But the Celtics have the next best four.
Like Reply
Lost every single quarter.

I know it's the Celtics but this is such a disappointing game.
Like Reply