Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Game 58: Dallas Mavericks (33-24) vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (37-19)
(02-27-2024, 08:40 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: WTF is going on with THJ. His shots are awfully short and he barely moved for that loose ball. If he´s injured, stop playing him. It´s hard to look at.

Yeah, he is clearly not right. I don’t know if it’s physical or mental, but something is off.
Like Reply
Black Hole

Tim Hardaway Jr.
16 0-3 0-1 0-0 2 0 0
Like Reply
Unless Luka goes for 60 we aren’t winning this. Kidd is a complete fool
Like Reply
Thought this against the Pacers. We have an offensive problem. This Luka Kyrie 1-2 isolation offense is not sustainable. They had more plays in the first two games with PJ and Gafford, when they were just winging it. Now it´s just slow and laboured one on one offense, that hard work offensively will wear down Kyrie specifically. You can tell already. They need more off-ball movement/involvement from the other players to get them easy looks.

Seriously THJ is a traffic cone on defense. WTF is wrong with Kidd.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Mitchell just walked by THJ. He´s not even working for it.
Like Reply
Agreed that the offensive system is currently one of the bigger problems.

Really good foul from PJ there.

Finally, they are utilizing PJ on the short roll. He’s very good at that, you know.

Particularly when Kleber is in the game at the 5, that could be lethal because of the spacing.
Like Reply
Cavs have 5 players in double figures. Mavs have 2. Somebody else needs to join the party.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HoosierDaddyKid's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
I’m sorry, but I am starting to love PJ already. That’s my type of player.
Like Reply
Man. If only PJ can find his game and average 15pts per game..
[-] The following 1 user Likes donzingis38's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(02-27-2024, 08:59 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: Man. If only PJ can find his game and average 15pts per game..

I think he will end up right about there. It might be next year though, after a training camp.
Like Reply
(02-27-2024, 08:58 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I’m sorry, but I am starting to love PJ already. That’s my type of player.

Stud defender, really didn’t expect that.

And fully agree on him being a good option as the rim runner next to Kleber. Could be a big thing going forward.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JamesConway912's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Mavs getting separation now. Looks like they're gonna pull it out.
Like Reply
costly turnovers by kyrie, of all people.
Like Reply
Kyrie lost the game
Like Reply
Super dumb to have a turnover like that, but at least he made up for it with a three on the next possession.

(02-27-2024, 09:02 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Mavs getting separation now. Looks like they're gonna pull it out.

You jinxed it!
Like Reply
Wow. Thats some BS. We had a 10pt lead! SMH
[-] The following 1 user Likes donzingis38's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
This will be the dumbest loss of the season, if it ends that way.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Collapseeeeeeee wow
Like Reply
How do you help off of Mitchell?

Kleber just saved Lukas‘s ass right there. Luca took his eyes off his man and was about to give up a really easy layup, which Kleber erased.
Like Reply
I hate this fn game.
Like Reply