Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA 2024 Buyout Watch List
@wojespn

ESPN Sources: Shake Milton is planning to sign with the New York Knicks upon clearing waivers. Milton agreed to a contract buyout with Detroit and will be eligible for the Knicks’ playoff roster. Guard gives immediate help to an injury-riddled roster.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Lawson switched to a standard contract. So I guess we won‘t see any reinforcements…
Like Reply
(03-03-2024, 04:51 PM)Knutsen Wrote: Lawson switched to a standard contract. So I guess we won‘t see any reinforcements…

I am ok with that. There are no real minutes to be had. Mavs need to see what they have and correct in the summer.
Like Reply
(03-03-2024, 04:51 PM)Knutsen Wrote: Lawson switched to a standard contract. So I guess we won‘t see any reinforcements…

I thought this would happen.  He hasn't even been playing G league games.  

Question...do the Mavs even try to fill their last two way spot now?   Old mavs would have not even given it much thought.  Several guys have been signed by other teams after the break.   But it is still a cheap glance at someone for the rest of the year.  Jelly Walker has had moments but he is so small that I don't think he is ever going to be a consideration here.
Like Reply
@wojespn
The Dallas Mavericks are converting two-way guard AJ Lawson to a standard NBA contract, Elias Sbiet of
@_tandemse
tells ESPN. Lawson — who’s played 28 games with Mavericks — is averaging 20.7 points with Texas Legends of G League.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Patty Mills signs with the Heat.

Miami loading up on aging vets!
Like Reply