Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 50: Dallas Mavericks (26-23) vs. Philadelphia 76ers (30-18)
I sense they are show casing Green this game. Sad
Like Reply
(02-05-2024, 08:31 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I would love adding Washington, but I don’t know if I could trade Green for him.

Definitely not straight up, without a proper replacement.
Like Reply
Hardaway, Williams, and Irving need to be in every deal we are talking
Like Reply
Grant Williams has to go

Absolute Garbage
Like Reply
Have yourself a game, Josh Green.
Like Reply
(02-05-2024, 08:34 PM)youzigizag Wrote: I sense they are show casing Green this game.  Sad
Nah, he's just using the opportunities opening up due to Sixers doubling Luka and others refusing to shoot. But he's not forcing anything.
Like Reply
Nice little run. Maxi playing excellent defense. We should get Holmes in this game down the stretch
Like Reply
(02-05-2024, 08:46 PM)Dova Wrote: Grant Williams has to go

Absolute Garbage
Please watch your tone.

We're still talking humans.
Like Reply
Tim has to be the most unique NBA player I've ever seen. I don't think I've ever seen a player who can get really hot and then really cold the next game.
Like Reply
Annoying thing about Green is that he should be having games like this semi-regularly
A lot of talent he just refuses to use for whatever reason
Like Reply
Maxi is the MVP of this game. Of course, here comes Powell
Like Reply
(02-05-2024, 08:52 PM)GATA Wrote: Nice little run.  Maxi playing excellent defense.  We should get Holmes in this game down the stretch
He hasn't played a second yet. If you'd be Head Coach, would you honestly bring1him in now?
Like Reply
(02-05-2024, 08:56 PM)Jym Wrote: Annoying thing about Green is that he should be having games like this semi-regularly
A lot of talent he just refuses to use for whatever reason
This is more due to the not so great performances of Luka and Kyrie until this point. He just uses the opportunities.
Like Reply
Some of you guys are crazy. Kleber is very clearly not done, and is playing well, actually. I feel like Grant Williams had a nice fourth quarter on the defensive end, too.

Goodness gracious, Mo Bamba is so terrible. Thank God the Mavericks did not draft him.
[-] The following 3 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • BigDirk41, MFFL, Winter
Like Reply
Hardaway constantly on the floor is flat out crazy
[-] The following 1 user Likes GATA's post:
  • WillE
Like Reply
Grant is on fire
Like Reply
Blowout city now. What a wild game. Great passing tonight by everyone
Like Reply
(02-05-2024, 09:08 PM)GATA Wrote: Blowout city now.  What a wild game.  Great passing tonight by everyone
In the second half, yes. Wasn't a great game overall though.
Like Reply
So far 1/1 in Showcase Week! Lots of players showed up to impress the GMs across the league that are watching tonight. I believe this game definitely sold the Hornets on Josh Green...PJ Washington should be a Mav by the end of the week as long as Nico pulls the trigger.
Like Reply
Great game and win, even with Luka not having the best offensive game. Excellent game by Green and Maxi, can we please have these kind of games consitently. GW finally found his rhytm in the second half.

Main culprit for that bad first half run was imho Kidd, who played that ridiculous small lineup that Harris and Morris just violated. DJJ is huge liability, Mavs were playing 4 on 5 with him on the floor, as the defense just ignored him and he couldn't buy a three.
Like Reply