Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 50: Dallas Mavericks (26-23) vs. Philadelphia 76ers (30-18)
[Image: 1247646523.0.jpg]

Dallas Mavericks Updated Injury Report vs. Philadelphia 76ers:

Luka Doncic - available (right ankle soreness)
Kyrie Irving - available (right thumb sprain)
Maxi Kleber - available (right small toe dislocation)
Dante Exum - out (right knee bursitis)
Dereck Lively II - out (nasal fracture)
Greg Brown III - out (G League)

Grant Afseth (@GrantAfseth)
The Philadelphia 76ers will be without Joel Embiid, Nic Batum, Robert Covington, and De'Anthony Melton against the Dallas Mavericks.
Tobias Harris (illness) will go through a workout before determining his status against the Dallas Mavericks. He is listed as questionable to play.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Doncic depression game in-coming? That sequence between Powell and DJJ refusing wide open lanes to the rim and Doncic casually throwing the ball away. Cry
Like Reply
4vs5 on offense with DJJ on the floor.
Like Reply
Kyrie looks awful. No reason to continue to play Grant
Like Reply
One would think that they realize that the season is on the line. That they desperately need to stop the trend. But it really feels like most players don't care. Williams and THJ are playing like guys that already know that they won't be in Dallas next week.
Like Reply
Hardaway is so awful.
[-] The following 1 user Likes GATA's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
So ready to move on from THJ. Just do THJ for Goga/Harris and be done with the deadline. Also wtf Kidd. THJ is 0-6. Hardy is 2-3 and he pulls Hardy, while we have to continue watch THJ play pretend defense.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
THJ with his usual pre deadline performance. Last minute attempt to tank his value. Doing his best to retire as a Mav.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Mavs2021
Like Reply
Better of tanking and trying to keep our pick at this point

This team is terrible
Like Reply
Hardy, Green, and Maxi should not be off the floor for more than 3 minutes at a time at most
Like Reply
Okay just keep Green and trade THJ. He´s another crutch for Green to shy away from the responsibility and takes minutes from Hardy. We need a damn rim protector.

Also let me use this good game by Springer to mention that I was stanning for the Mavs to draft him. Tongue
Like Reply
They are doubling Luka on everything. Hardaway and Kyrie shot us out of the half. Maxi and Green keeping us in it. No idea where Hardy is
Like Reply
Gonna miss Green if they trade him.

Watching his progression has been one of my favorite Mavs things the past few years and only thing that made quite a few games watchable.

I dont know about League values and if 14M is too much for him...but he's a guy to go to battle with due to his hustle and 3 shot.
[-] The following 1 user Likes youzigizag's post:
  • WillE
Like Reply
Cuban: We´d like to offer you a future pick swap, so you don´t match our Grant Williams offer.
Stevens: *why would we match any offer for that scrub* ....but there can´t be any protections on the pick.
Cuban: Sure. Sure. Unprotected 1st.
Stevens: *oh shit, he´s talking about a first I only wanted a 2nd rounder* Mark you are a fair man. Deal.
Cuban: I got our guy.
Like Reply
Hardaway stinker.

Tuned in right has Maxi tried to pass a ball to Luka that was bad and was a turnover.

SMH.
Like Reply
(02-05-2024, 07:58 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Okay just keep Green and trade THJ. He´s another crutch for Green to shy away from the responsibility and takes minutes from Hardy. We need a damn rim protector.

Also let me use this good game by Springer to mention that I was stanning for the Mavs to draft him. Tongue
And yet he still hasn't done much since 2021. So you'd have to have a lot of patience with him.
Like Reply
Missed the first half. Reading the comments here, I expected the score deficit to be much larger.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • MFFL, WillE
Like Reply
Sixers play with effort and will.

Mavs not so much yet. Seems like they feel all they need ist to put together one good run - which might actually be also true. But they are definitely not fully focused.

The good thing is they are only down 4 and still have a half to play. Let's see if they want it more seriously in the second leg.
Like Reply
(02-05-2024, 08:19 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Missed the first half. Reading the comments, here, I expected the score deficit to be much larger.

It’s been way worse than the score would indicate.
Like Reply
I would love adding Washington, but I don’t know if I could trade Green for him.
Like Reply