Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 45: Dallas Mavericks (24-20) vs. Atlanta Hawks (18-26)
(01-26-2024, 07:44 PM)RoyTarpleysGhost Wrote: Luka going after Embiid tonight.

I mean he isn't getting any help so far. He always has the perpetual green light.
Like Reply
Luka has 30 with 4 minutes until halftime. New career high forthcoming.
Like Reply
Offense flows well with Luka/Exum/Green plus the defense is solid.
Like Reply
luka has 34..lol

tonight is the night to go for 70
Like Reply
I hate the way this game is being played.
Like Reply
Luka has 41 at halftime and the game is tied at 66. Crazy..
[-] The following 3 users Like HoosierDaddyKidd's post:
  • BigDirk41, KillerLeft, RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
(01-26-2024, 08:00 PM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: I hate the way this game is being played.

Sorry about that, dude. Maybe watch something else? 

The S Craig Zahler movies are finally making their way to Netflix. “Dragged Across Concrete” is on there right now and is great! If you enjoy that one, I think “Brawl in Cell Block 99” is coming soon.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • RoyTarpleysGhost, surfpuckmd
Like Reply
(01-26-2024, 07:55 PM)Jakeospikez Wrote: Offense flows well with Luka/Exum/Green plus the defense is solid.

What defense? Neither team is playing any.
Like Reply
Booker with 39 at half
Like Reply
This game will end in a tie.
[-] The following 2 users Like BoredAssistant's post:
  • KillerLeft, surfpuckmd
Like Reply
(01-26-2024, 08:07 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Sorry about that, dude. Maybe watch something else? 

The S Craig Zahler movies are finally making their way to Netflix. “Dragged Across Concrete” is on there right now and is great! If you enjoy that one, I think “Brawl in Cell Block 99” is coming soon.

I saw Brawl in Cell Block 99. Have not seen the other one. Thanks
[-] The following 2 users Like RoyTarpleysGhost's post:
  • KillerLeft, ThisIStheYear
Like Reply
In all honesty, I'm going to be gutted the day Luka demands a trade and ultimately gets traded.

He has no help, and even getting Kyrie, it feels like Porzingis 2.0 with the injuries.

Ill always pull for the guy and i hope he stays loyal like Dirk, but man if i were him i would want out at this point

41 points and the game is tied at half time, vs a team that's 8 games below .500

Unreal

I hope the new owners are able to pour some cash into this thing and we go into the luxury tax to get what we need to compete for titles.

This team outside of Luka, Kyrie, and D Live need to go, its absolute trash.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dova's post:
  • surfpuckmd
Like Reply
(01-26-2024, 08:08 PM)HoosierDaddyKidd Wrote: What defense? Neither team is playing any.

There was a short 2 minute stint or so where it was solid and then they brought THJ/GWill back in and all that ya know.
Like Reply
(01-26-2024, 08:09 PM)RoyTarpleysGhost Wrote: I saw Brawl in Cell Block 99. Have not seen the other one. Thanks

Have you seen “Bone Tamahawk?”

Same guy, also good.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
(01-26-2024, 08:00 PM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: I hate the way this game is being played.
I bet not.one fan said this when Dirk went for the previous record. The game changed and while its more effective its not always more fun to watch.

Some defense wouldn't hurt too though.
Like Reply
I really like how Lively doesn’t get flustered when he has the ball in the paint and is getting defended well. He’s so calm in that situation, and he almost always gets the job done on a second attempt.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • surfpuckmd
Like Reply
That was one of the best sequences of Josh Green’s Mavericks career.
Like Reply
It has been a pretty inconsistent road to get here, and he still drives into traffic and throws up frustrating no-chance layup attempts, so I haven’t really been brave enough to say this, but…

… I am cautiously optimistic that Josh Green is in the midst of taking that step we all expected to see him take this year. He is a straight up good catch and shoot guy, and when his brain catches up with his handles and passing ability, which it I s showing signs of doing lately, the Mavs are really going to have a player.

I just wish his defense was actually as good as people say. Maybe that will improve, too.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • Scott41theMavs, surfpuckmd
Like Reply
Looking like Luka will surpass Embiid tonight.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DallasMaverick's post:
  • surfpuckmd
Like Reply
I’ll tell you one thing: this game is not making me want Dejounte Murray.
Like Reply