Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 30: Dallas Mavericks (18-12) vs. Phoenix Suns (14-15)| 128-114 WIN!!!
(12-25-2023, 10:32 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Is anyone else having trouble finding a stream for this game?

Send you a PM. Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
I need a stream if you all want my traditional blend of expert analysis mixed with Powell/THJ defense. Quickly. Huge.

I thought I would be able to watch on ESPN, but apparently that is not an option for me.
Like Reply
(12-25-2023, 08:49 PM)bodhisattva Wrote:  "If I think again maybe it would be easier for everybody if Luka gets traded to Miami."

Yes, for nonfans
Like Reply
(12-25-2023, 10:28 PM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote: GWill off the bench tonight with Luka, Exum, THJ, DJJ and Lively starting.

McMahon reports that once Kyrie returns the starters will be Luka, Kyrie, Exum, DJJ and Lively

It’s worth a try. They should be able to play faster that way, and it seems like Williams is becoming the go to backup 5 on more and more nights (in Kleber’s absence).

Hardaway has to stop the ball there.
Like Reply
Why am I watching Bostorlando vs. the Suns? Put Allas back on.

The Suns scored as many points with Williams on the floor in 30 seconds as they have in the first five minutes.

That five minutes might have been the best defense I have seen since Cuban took a piss with a shiny golden thing. Literally no easy shots and the only points came by two of the NBA top 10 scorers.

If only they had listened and signed my boy Goga. Sad
Like Reply
I see you Mavs. If this is their best, when they fully locked in, we might be in business. Luka has everybody locked in. Don´t ruin 10k and Devin´s daddy night.

Also Luka faster to 10k than LeBron? Nobody tell LeBron or he might run him over on the way out.
Like Reply
We could have been something this year with a minor upgrade at C, if Hardy or Green kicked on at all. Instead Hardy can´t hit an open three anymore and Green has been more tentative than ever. Feels the bench is still a bit thin on both ends.
Like Reply
Happy face. Smile

Great quarter.
Like Reply
(12-25-2023, 10:52 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: It’s worth a try. They should be able to play faster that way, and it seems like Williams is becoming the go to backup 5 on more and more nights (in Kleber’s absence).

Hardaway has to stop the ball there.

After last year, it's weird seeing Kidd make the rotations I would  
I swear he was purposely sabotaging games
Like Reply
They’re letting up a little on the defensive end, energy wise.

All they have on offense right now is Hardaway coming around those high screens. It’s a good thing Luka is coming back in, but goodness, Hardy has been a disappointment so far this year.
Like Reply
Powell trying to ruin Christmas. We can´t protect the rim AT ALL with him in, not even against scrubs.  Cry
Like Reply
OUTSTANDING, UNSELFISH ball movement there. Exum will hit those, eventually.
Like Reply
I was about to say the Mavs are getting lucky Allen is missing some of those open 3’s, but then again, Hardaway, Exum and DJJ have all missed at least one wide open look recently.
Like Reply
great defense on booker so far. exum/djj/lively making him take some tough shots.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jakeospikez's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(12-25-2023, 11:38 PM)Jakeospikez Wrote: great defense on booker so far. exum/djj/lively making him take some tough shots.

I agree, and think their defense has been mostly delightful in general tonight.
Like Reply
Dwight is just a psychological greenlight for the opposition now. We had the Suns on lockdown. Powell had two stints in the half. In the first two minutes of each stint the Suns scored 10 points. They scored 20 points in four minutes. That´s a 240 point pace.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • IamDougieFresh
Like Reply
Midd’s defensive scheme is atrocious
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
(12-25-2023, 08:49 PM)bodhisattva Wrote: Memphis finishes above Mavs. I bet you a burek.
I agree. Lively is nice and all, but he is a basic 5 and should be a backup 5 in any decent team. Since you mention Gafford, Mavs could have had him in Porzi trade instead of Bertrans. It went trough at the time money wise. I wonder, if Mavs were just stupid (wouldnt surprise me), or Washington didnt want to give him up insted of DB. It pissed me off then and it pisses me off now.
And that alone wouldnt be enough. Our wings suck. DJJ-honeymoon, he is not good enough and Williams sucks. We are Bam Adebayo/Siakam/Stewart/Ried (big) and Jimmy Buttler/Aron Gordon/Vanderbilt (wing) short of competing if you ask me. If I think again maybe it would be easier for everybody if Luka gets traded to Miami.
You lost me when you said Lively is a basic 5 and should be a backup 5 for any decent team. The rest was funny too. Thanks. Everyone on the Mavs sucks. Got it.
Like Reply
I've always liked Metu, I wanted the Mavs to sign him. Stretch PF for cheap...why not? But nope, he probably wasn't even on their radar. He always kills the Mavs too - from when he got in the fight in summer league, the game-winner at Sacramento, and now he's going off tonight
Like Reply
Damn. Kidd getting outcoached. And these refs. As bad as usual. The Mavs are far better than these guys.
Like Reply