Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 24: Minnesota Timberwolves (18-5) vs. Dallas Mavericks (15-9)| 119-101 loss
(12-15-2023, 10:49 AM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Bad take. So it's the ref's fault for Dallas shooting poorly?  Is it always the referee's fault when things don't go as planned? They make mistakes, I get it. But to constantly blame them is not right either. Minnesota seems legit to me. The defense has taken a quantum leap. And their best player had a bad game, and they still ran away with it.

No, you have the bad and illogical take, those are not mutually exclusive events. The Mavs were missing open shots. Doesn't change the fact they were getting absolutely hosed by the refs, too. I'm not going to let the refs off the hook just because the Mavs were brick city in this game. Bad, one sided reffing needs to be called out whether it affected the game or not. Considering we couldn't hit the broadside of a barn in that game and Minnesota decidedly had the refs too, they should have beaten us by 40. I remain unimpressed by them
Like Reply