Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 21: Dallas (13-8) @ Portland (6-15)| 125-112 WIN!!!
Kyrie seems badly hurt
Like Reply
Powell single handedly trying to fuck the Mavs over and end Kyrie's season.

Powell should be cut just for that man.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(12-08-2023, 11:06 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Kyrie seems badly hurt

GD Powell!  Reckless play on his part. That should not have happened.
“BE CURIOUS, NOT JUDGMENTAL…”
[-] The following 1 user Likes OBX Maverick's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
The fact Powell is still on the court after that reckless play is abhorrent to me.

Bench him. Send him to Frisco. I'm done with this stone headed imbecile.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • SwisherPrice
Like Reply
Exum and DJJ are just too good...not a single 3-pt shot made and they're still dominating this game. They will put a lock on these starting spots and never look back
Like Reply
Mavs got sloppy in the second. Gabe up 38 to a short handed blazers team. Bad defense, a lot of offensive rebounds and put them on the line. All ways to keep a bad team in the game.

I can’t overstate how impressive Exum has been. Lively had a good run too but then got 3 quick fouls.

Don’t get Morris over Holmes.
Like Reply
Watching the replay Powell is already in the air when Kyrie lands in his way and takes out his legs. Just bad luck.
Like Reply
(12-08-2023, 11:20 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Watching the replay Powell is already in the air when Kyrie lands in his way and takes out his legs. Just bad luck.

Still a reckless play that has potentially put the Mavs season in jeopardy. He wasn't even close to the rebound either.

The thing is, if you're going to be reckless, DONT do it against your own freaking team and especially not one of the top 2 players. If I'm Nico I'm trading Powell as soon as the game is over for cotton candy and a massage chair.
Like Reply
The Blazers announcers said Kyrie left the arena in a wheelchair...yeah he could be done for a long time
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwisherPrice's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
Blazers announcer said Kyrie left the building in a wheelchair....................................................
Like Reply
(12-08-2023, 11:35 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: The Blazers announcers said Kyrie left the arena in a wheelchair...yeah he could be done for a long time

But he walked out himself and it looked like he put some weight on the foot. Hopefully no structural damage.

Exum decided that he can replace Williams and Irving.
Like Reply
Just started watching. Luka giving up,wide open 3s. Has it been a lazy Luka night?
Like Reply
Holmes in the dog house? Lively and Powell with 4 fouls and he cannot get on the floor.
Like Reply
(12-08-2023, 11:40 PM)RoyTarpleysGhost Wrote: Just started watching. Luka giving up,wide open 3s. Has it been a lazy Luka night?

Not really. A couple of lazy moments.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
Hope Josh Green is taking notes watching Exum play
[-] The following 1 user Likes RoyTarpleysGhost's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Lawson getting minutes over Hardy. For a reason. Wow.
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft, SleepingHero
Like Reply
AJ Lawson I was not aware of your hops
[-] The following 1 user Likes RoyTarpleysGhost's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
Lawson nearly ripped the rim off with that near FT line dunk. MY GOODNESS
Like Reply
(12-08-2023, 11:43 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Lawson getting minutes over Hardy. For a reason. Wow.

Well, if Irving is out for some time, Hardy is going to ave to play and play well.
Like Reply
Luka has been pretty bad in the third. Exum the opposite.

No Holmes and Hardy has me thinking trade. Ha.
Like Reply