Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 5.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
63.64%
7 63.64%
Pistons
36.36%
4 36.36%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 24: DAL (17-7) @ DET (10-15) | 122-111 win
https://twitter.com/bishman03/status/120...1645133824

https://twitter.com/bobbykaralla/status/...0374047744

https://twitter.com/viral_nba/status/120...1665301504
Like Reply
(12-12-2019, 11:25 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Biggest takeaway from todays game. Blake Griffin sucks.
Yeah, they may be stuck with him.
Like Reply
Very nice win. Outstanding games from Luka, KP and Seth! The entire team played really good, but those 3 really stood out to me. The next 5 games will be fun to watch. Luka with his 2nd 40 point triple double. That's crazy at 20 years old. He's a beast.
Like Reply
Yeah I dont care what the numbers say, Drummond is not a good defensive anchor. 
KP much more potential there
Like Reply
Excellent win today that prevented Mavs to fall into a losing streak before 5 tough games in a row. Great! First half was bad on the defensive side, but then Pistons just fell apart with the exception of a couple of minutes in the third. Their defense was even far worse than Mavs. Mavs offense is really incredible. 

Griffin was terrible and would not make Mavs better, even if his three point shots would be falling. He wasn't using his physical advantage, just retreating to the three point line all the time which Mavs were more than happy to allow. Especially Powell was very happy about it :-)
Like Reply
(12-12-2019, 07:59 PM)DrMav Wrote:
(12-12-2019, 12:33 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote:
(12-12-2019, 08:30 AM)DrMav Wrote: IGT already said it, but as always, must win game.
I'm sorry, I shouldn't steal your bit like that.

Haha no worries! I was planning on stopping since the win streak while doing it was snapped, but your post inspired me to keep it going.
I just got too impatient waiting for you to say it so I just had to. It's become my ritual to watch for this post!
Like Reply
KPs best game as a Mav, imo. Didnt light up the boxscore because he went 0-5 from 3, but this is the game where it looked like he knew his role and looked comfortable in it.

Drummond is the type of guy who is supposed to kill us on the boards and Mavs win rebounds 52-34
Like Reply
(12-13-2019, 01:51 AM)HanspardsShowerVoice Wrote: Drummond is the type of guy who is supposed to kill us on the boards and Mavs win rebounds 52-34
Ya, come to think of it, it's actually a good thing that he didn't get like 20 reb. Seems like the Clippers game lit a fire under them to play with more fight, they've been chippy with teams since then.
Like Reply
me when I checked Mavs-Detroit box score and seeing another 40 pt triple double by Luka

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
Luka Doncic and Lamar Jackson. Two young transcendent talents, dominating their respective leagues.
Like Reply
(12-12-2019, 11:10 PM)Tyler Wrote: Don't look now, but KP is starting to figure out the roll game with Luka.  League beware.

I like starting KP in the weak side corner when Luka drives. Luka hit KP for two dunks as the defense collapsed on Luka. Seems like KP could rain lob dunks and threes from that corner with the attention that Luka demands. Maybe that's becoming a more used Luka/KP set.
Like Reply
(12-13-2019, 01:51 AM)HanspardsShowerVoice Wrote: Drummond is the type of guy who is supposed to kill us on the boards and Mavs win rebounds 52-34

KP's work boxing out was the unsung hero of tonight. Normally Drummond has averaged 17 rpg against us (i'm not counting his first 3 games where barely got any minutes).

17! KP was huge tonight.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(12-13-2019, 01:51 AM)HanspardsShowerVoice Wrote: KPs best game as a Mav, imo.  Didnt light up the boxscore because he went 0-5 from 3, but this is the game where it looked like he knew his role and looked comfortable in it.

Drummond is the type of guy who is supposed to kill us on the boards and Mavs win rebounds 52-34
Shocking what happens when you put a bunch of tall people on a basketball court. Big Grin
Like Reply