Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 12: Washington Wizards (2-9) vs. Dallas Mavericks (9-3) | 117-130 WIN!!!!!!!
Anyone interested in swapping our timid JAG with Chicago's timid JAG? Patrick Williams is the Josh Green of forwards, he'd be just happy to be GW's backup the same way Green is happy being THJ's errand boy.

PW:
Bigger body than DJJ (gets banged up often).
Quicker than both GW and Maxi.
Like Reply
(11-16-2023, 07:46 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Not only is it not broken and therefore not in need of fixing, but not trying to fix it will very likely result in it becoming less and less broken over the coming months/years. 

Someone Jameer Nelson, Jae Crowder and Brandan Wright are nodding in agreement to this statement.
[-] The following 1 user Likes StrandedOnBeauboisHill's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
(11-16-2023, 05:26 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I wouldn't. I spent that entire game thinking "wow, Lively is already WAY better than this Gafford dude I heard about all summer."

Its crazy that I've come to that conclusion as well.

So much so that I'm debating on whether or not we need to make any major trade barring no brainer ones/pie in the sky ones. The most obvious need to me is a backup center and MAYBE another wing with some size. 

Drummond and a bought out Gordon Hayward might be all this team needs...
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
I´ll just say this: If Cuban does the most Cuban thing and trades for that criminal, I´m done watching this team.
Like Reply
(11-17-2023, 01:46 AM)Mavs2021 Wrote: I´ll just say this: If Cuban does the most Cuban thing and trades for that criminal, I´m done watching this team.

Am I out of the loop? 

Which person are you referring to? Miles Bridges?
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(11-17-2023, 09:27 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: Am I out of the loop? 

Which person are you referring to? Miles Bridges?

Draymond.
Like Reply
(11-17-2023, 09:44 AM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Draymond.

We already have our short, stocky/strong, versatile power forward, leader.  Smile 

And ours has his head screwed on better!!
Not very astute ^^^^
[-] The following 1 user Likes fifteenth's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply
Agreed. But Draymond would’ve given a better zombie-powers answer.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply