Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 12: Washington Wizards (2-9) vs. Dallas Mavericks (9-3) | 117-130 WIN!!!!!!!
[Image: F-8VzDQXEAA6c9Q?format=jpg&name=large]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Last years Mavs lost both games against the Wizards. I believe at least one that KP didn't play. Just awful losses. Lets see if this team takes care of business.

Wizards have had some games where the have been competitive. Their last game they were up 20 at Toronto. They went on to lose by finishing the game on the negative side of a 21-1 run.

Mavs are tired and may be without Kyrie. Hopefully they don't play with their food. Can't have a game where Kuzma and Poole have little resistance and getting easy baskets.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Washington is just a shitty franchise. Does anybody remember the times when they actually had decent records / teams around Wall & Beal but lost like a dozen times in a row to us when all we tried to do was just loose games and get a good pick? Made me furios. Of course these bums outperform their usual shitty selves now that we try to actually be competitive.

Just a rotten franchise all around. YUCK.
Like Reply
No Kyrie tonight.
Like Reply
Jason Kidd on Kyrie Irving being ruled out with a left foot sprain: “His left foot is bothering him. It’s sore. We’re not going to take any chances. So, he’s out.”
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
DJJ STILL hitting corner threes…
Like Reply
Lively with the good Kuzma defense.
Like Reply
Say what you want, but Hardaway off the bench has been just as big of a reason for this great start as anything else.

He’s really figuring out how to play that 6th man role.
Like Reply
Unfortunately will not be able be able to watch this one live. Hopefully the Mavs put up a better performance than last night
Like Reply
(11-15-2023, 07:30 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Unfortunately will not be able be able to watch this one live. Hopefully the Mavs put up a better performance than last night

So far, so good!
Like Reply
Exum running things in the non-Luka minutes. Not great, not terrible, so far.
Like Reply
Gallo small ball five? Don’t think I’ve ever seen him in that role.
Like Reply
Definitely a faster pace while Luka sits. Hardaway benefitting.
Like Reply
I like how all of a sudden there are a plethora of at least semi-competent ball-handlers around here.

O-Max!!!

Is O-Max playing the 5?
Like Reply
He is on offense…
Like Reply
Was about to say, is this OMax at center? He was running the high pick and roll

As the screener
[-] The following 1 user Likes StrandedOnBeauboisHill's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(11-15-2023, 07:48 PM)StrandedOnBeauboisHill Wrote: Was about to say, is this OMax at center? He was running the high pick and roll

As the screener

I don’t think he has been low man on defense, but tough to tell. On offense, definitely yes. 5.
Like Reply
Feels like it’s just Kidd matching up with Gallo as their small ball center but it’s definitely interesting to see. We keep thinking he’s trying to steal DJJs minutes but maybe Kidd thinks he could potentially play that Maxi sort of role? Would be a stretch but he’s got the size for certain matchups
Like Reply
The Wizards look like they are all depressed. Perfect bounceback opponent and Kidd using the game to give Omax and Curry some confidence/experience burn.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Williams and Lively are straight handling Kuzma.
Like Reply