Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 11: New Orleans Pelicans (5-6) vs. Dallas Mavericks (8-3) | 110-131 loss
Green needs to move off the ball more. I know it´s by design he parks in the corner, but the guy has speed and energy to burn. Run him off screens like Reggie and make the other team chase him.

Yeah one of those nights. Shy

If they find a way to win this game, I´d be really impressed.
Like Reply
Down by 7 after 1. Was about to say they were lucky it was not worse but then Marshall hit a 60 footer ar the buzzer.

Mavs will obviously need to play better. Pelicans want a win bad after a bad stretch.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • Mavs2021
Like Reply
(11-14-2023, 08:33 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: I also have a feeling that IST-home court for the Mavs won´t be ready for the next game either, if this is the impact the court has on Luka.

Next step is camouflage.
Like Reply
(11-14-2023, 06:44 PM)youzigizag Wrote: Lets take a look at Herb Jones defense tonight.

Looks pretty good so far!
Like Reply
Jesus, Luka looks TERRIBLE tonight.

This is a game that needs more timeouts than Kidd wants to call, imo.
Like Reply
Mavs need to ride Kyrie hard tonight. Luka is draining all the energy away from the team tonight. Horrendous performance so far. Why take a 28 footer when you are 1-6 and just entered the game?
Like Reply
Is Jones playing the whole 48 minutes? Sick 

Also they better not let Luka operate a vehicle tonight.

Midget Green´s starting to piss me off. Everybody shooting over him. Everybody taking rebounds from him. He does nothing on the other end.
Like Reply
Whatever Luka I’m watching is literally the worst player in the NBA
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Pelicans just another team with too much size and we can't match up. Herb Jones out there changes everything
Like Reply
LOL. If I am the opposing teams I´m doing two things right now.

1. Checking which NO restaurant put Luka in this state.
2. Exploring the option to use an IST court for my play-off home games.
Like Reply
(11-14-2023, 08:55 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Pelicans just another team with too much size and we can't match up. Herb Jones out there changes everything

I don’t really agree with this, but Jones has been awesome tonight.
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Giving up as many wide open 3s as possible is an interesting defensive strategy!
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Tough end of quarters by Mavs. Got it to 10 but gave up last 6.
Like Reply
Hopefully, this is another one of those “bad first half, great second half” games. They like those this season.
Like Reply
(11-14-2023, 09:08 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: Giving up as many wide open 3s as possible is an interesting defensive strategy!

Mavs are shooting 38% and 30% from three. Not that the defense has been any good, but nobody is winning games with those numbers. That´s before we get to the 10 TOs that led to so many easy points.

Luka is playing like Fat Harden. -18 is not even doing the level of shitness justice.
Like Reply
(11-14-2023, 09:11 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Hopefully, this is another one of those “bad first half, great second half” games. They like those this season.

Won’t happen but I may give it the first 6 minutes of the second half and if Luka doesn’t play better I would see if the bench can make a run.  We play tomorrow night and if he doesn’t get in a groove may look to see if others can make a run
  • Mavs2021
Like Reply
(11-14-2023, 08:55 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Pelicans just another team with too much size and we can't match up. Herb Jones out there changes everything

Killer...what you say?

First half...I get it.
Like Reply
Any explanations? Luka having a good time at a bar or seafood restaurant in NO? Kyrie applying the latest flat earth physics to his shooting motion? Both suffering from color blindness?
Like Reply
I think u gotta take Luka out. He doesn’t have it. Awful performance.
Like Reply
Luka shouldn’t see another second of playing time. My goodness is he drunk?
Like Reply