Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 9: Los Angeles Clippers (3-5) vs. Dallas Mavericks (7-2) | 126-144 WIN!!
(11-10-2023, 10:35 PM)RoyTarpleysGhost Wrote: Jesus Christ what happened? I went to dinner when Omax came in and shit the bed in the first quarter. Gotta catch up on DVR

You’re gonna have a good time!
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Jom's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
Lively showing his inexperience with this game, but he's still been great at times.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Lively about to foul out here
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
As the resident negative nancy. They are doing their very best to get back to the season averages when it comes to defensive rating and points allowed. Clippers on pace to score 120+.
Like Reply
Mavs are playing way too loose right now they got to bring Luka back

And just like that Kidd is listening to me and is bringing Luka back in!!
Like Reply
i knew this would happen. you become a bit lazy with a big lead
Like Reply
Jason Kidd knows he’s allowed to call timeouts when he’s team has bad stints of basketballt right?
[-] The following 1 user Likes StrandedOnBeauboisHill's post:
  • MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
Big shot by Seth there
Like Reply
I defend Powell a lot, and honestly believe he’s underrated.

But, he’s one of the worst defensive rebounders I’ve ever seen.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • MarkAguirreWrathofGod, SleepingHero
Like Reply
(11-10-2023, 10:47 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: i knew this would happen. you become a bit lazy with a big lead

I blame BolsDamols
[-] The following 2 users Like DanSchwartzgan's post:
  • BolsDamols, SleepingHero
Like Reply
Powell using his other head to draw the charge. Great play!
Like Reply
Powell’s crotch is just as good as Powell’s face when drawing a foul
Like Reply
Give me a Luka 50 piece to cap this night!

Holy shit incredible defense by Luka there
Like Reply
Are the Mavs playing for the point differential?
Like Reply
Powell just did a Luka move wtf!!!!
Like Reply
Powell magic...

Also Omax sighting!!

Oooooooomax hustle!!
Like Reply
(11-10-2023, 10:32 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: Looking forward to more Omax time in the 4th

Omax!
Like Reply
This win is a plus for point differential. As that is a deciding factor for the top teams in how they finish the tournament record wise. Luka and Kyrie were enfuego tonight.
Like Reply
These refs. Sheesh.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
Dante Exum is so good
[-] The following 4 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • BolsDamols, Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo, Reunion Mav, The Jom
Like Reply