Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 9: Los Angeles Clippers (3-5) vs. Dallas Mavericks (7-2) | 126-144 WIN!!
ognjadfsgkljbadsfkjlbadsjklnhdajklhnfdaskldfagskh

LIVELYLIVELYLIVELYLIVELYLIVELYLIVELYLIVELY

WHAT A BLOCK AND FLUSH!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Or maybe it was giving up Batum for such a poor return.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
That's game...the only drama left is how long will they keep Luka in there to go for 50 or 60
Like Reply
luka/kyrie should still play in the 4th til the 5min mark
Like Reply
It’s not just that Luka’s hitting shots. He’s also playing defense. And in 25 mins so far, he’s still at zero turnovers and zero missed free throws.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Jom's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
(11-10-2023, 10:12 PM)The Jom Wrote: Or maybe it was giving up Batum for such a poor return.

Underrated part of this. What made the Clippers a good team was the amount of long and switchable defenders they could put on the floor at the same time. Gave up three of them in the Harden trade.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
I am LOVING that they are challenging the double team and punishing the Clippers playing the Mavs 4 on 3
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
Luka ruined a 100% TS game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
Crazy to think Lively is just scratching the surface.

Nice two plays by Green. He will be fine. Just needs to get into a groove. He will be an important player for us.
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • DanSchwartzgan, The Jom
Like Reply
(11-10-2023, 10:21 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Crazy to think Lively is just scratching the surface. 

His hands still worry me. For all his good work, lots of Derek Fumblyhands tonight.

Also Biyombo now averaging 10/11 through three games for Memphis. I would have liked him here, but it´s completely insane the Suns let him walk.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/GrantAfseth/status/1...4491293748

As of the 9:11 mark of the third quarter, Luka Doncic (37 points) and Kyrie Irving (23 points) had personally outscored the Clippers 60-59.

Honestly now that Zubac is out, I'd love to see Holmes get some burn with Kyrie to get him some reps. Same with OMAx
Like Reply
Norman Powell -35 in 11 minutes
Like Reply
Besides Kawhi, the only player on the Clips that gave me fits is Batum, who always plays well against the Mavs.
Thank God they made that trade.
======

What an awesome, stress free game by the way!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BolsDamols's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
Exum looks like a wiley vet out there.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Jom's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Looking forward to more Omax time in the 4th
[-] The following 1 user Likes BolsDamols's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(11-10-2023, 10:29 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: Besides Kawhi, the only player on the Clips that gave me fits is Batum, who always plays well against the Mavs.
Thank God they made that trade.
======

What an awesome, stress free game by the way!

Batum is the ultimate small-ball center. Deadly from deep. Defends the perimeter well. Switches on anybody. Holds his own down low. He’s been way underpaid ever since he left Portland.
[-] The following 2 users Like The Jom's post:
  • BolsDamols, dmavs4life03
Like Reply
Hardy what a burst of speed
Like Reply
Jesus Christ what happened? I went to dinner when Omax came in and shit the bed in the first quarter. Gotta catch up on DVR
Like Reply
(11-10-2023, 10:33 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Hardy what a burst of speed

It’s fun when he gets downhill, isn’t it? Even without the ball, tbh.
Like Reply
It felt like the Clippers were our greatest rival a few years ago.  That's why it's so satisfying to see the Mavs completely dismantle them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes surfpuckmd's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply