Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 9: Los Angeles Clippers (3-5) vs. Dallas Mavericks (7-2) | 126-144 WIN!!
27 from Luka, 17 alone in the 2nd. 20 from Kyrie.

Amazing
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(11-10-2023, 09:43 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Was that the best quarter and a half of the season?

Without a doubt. +29. Only allowed 18 points.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
Exum +25 in seven minutes. Haha.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
(11-10-2023, 09:48 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Exum +25 in seven minutes. Haha.

I might go buy a Dante Exum jersey after this game!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
i pray the mavs do not get comfortable with this lead.

the ptsd it'll bring us....
[-] The following 1 user Likes donzingis38's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
The Exum/Green situation is going to be a very interesting one to watch play out.
Like Reply
Mavs finished pretty strong.

Since as long as I've been alive they've always given up 2nd half leads, gotta come out strong here and make sure they can relax in the 4th
Like Reply
I expect the Clippers to look like this a lot this season. Too old, not motivated, they're all just happy to be getting paid a lot to finish their careers in LA. I don't think any of them really care about winning a championship at this point in their careers
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwisherPrice's post:
  • DanSchwartzgan
Like Reply
Clippers saw the 2019 Rockets and were like:

[Image: itysl-gimme.gif]
Like Reply
(11-10-2023, 09:46 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: 27 from Luka, 17 alone in the 2nd. 20 from Kyrie.

Amazing

kyrie must've taken it personal when clips started hunting him down in the first
Like Reply
Kyrie is winning the matchup of desperation trade targets. Harded had a solid first half but isn't as involved on offense. Westbrook is completly useless in the half court.
Like Reply
(11-10-2023, 09:50 PM)StrandedOnBeauboisHill Wrote: The Exum/Green situation is going to be a very interesting one to watch play out.

Mavs have minutes for both of them. As good as THJ is shooting right now the Mavs need more defense next to Luka and Kyrie. If the +/- trend of those lineups is still the same in a month the Mavs best option is to cash in on THJs hot start.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply
(11-10-2023, 09:51 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: I expect the Clippers to look like this a lot this season. Too old, not motivated, they're all just happy to be getting paid a lot to finish their careers in LA. I don't think any of them really care about winning a championship at this point in their careers

Nico should be winking at Paul George though.  When the clips decide to rebuild they can have a few of our firsts for George.  He would be perfect here
Like Reply
Luka in the Kyrie in the
1st half: 1st half:

27 PTS 20 PTS
5 AST 4 REB
4/6 3P 4/6 3P
+ 22 + 19

— LuKai COOKING the Clipper
Like Reply
Green's trump card against Exum is that he is young enough to develop further.
But that may not be entirely true.
Exum might not be as young, but seems like a late bloomer who's just starting to make his game better. The expectations derailed his game as much as his injuries.

On a team like the Mavs, he can blossom (despite having dominant superstar ballhandlers).

On DJJ..
What can I say? I know we love DFS around here, DFS might have a slight edge on D, but DJJ runs away with the O.
Like Reply
Lively with some rookie growing pains there.

Kyrie still on fire
Like Reply
Clippers going small. Good test for Lively.
Like Reply
LOGO LUKA JEEEEEZ

LUKA AGAIN!!!

I love watching Luka play basketball

LUKA AGAIN !
Like Reply
LUKA IS ON FIREEEEEEEEEEEE
Like Reply
Was amazed adding Westbrook didn’t kill this Clippers team. Looks like getting Harden finally did. They need to blow it up.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply