Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 9: Los Angeles Clippers (3-5) vs. Dallas Mavericks (7-2) | 126-144 WIN!!
(11-10-2023, 09:19 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Maybe this doesn’t age well, but wow two nice fringe minimum signings in Exum and Jones are really playing well

I am floored at how much more I like DJJ at the wing than I thought I would.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • Chicagojk, dirkfansince1998
Like Reply
Kyrie is on fire

LUKA IS ALSO ON FIRE!! From Richardson with that one

Holy crap what a pass by Luka
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
THJ draws the block and then draws a charge. Great stuff from Timmy
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
You got to give Hardaway credit for his charges. Great skill to have. Jalen was really good at that. Such a pain when you have guys willing to put their body on the line on wild drives
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
Timmy's defense has been impactful the last couple of minutes
Like Reply
thj is a changed man defensively
[-] The following 1 user Likes donzingis38's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
Lively's activity on the boards is so needed.

Mavs are just moving the ball so well right now sheesh.
Like Reply
Great ball movement. Drive and kick. Perfect timing on cuts.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(11-10-2023, 09:26 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: thj is a changed man defensively

He was good on defense last year!
Like Reply
HARDY PARTY!!!!

Gotta finish the half strong
Like Reply
It’s pretty cool how even Hardy is in the rotation now.

It doesn’t feel like they are giving the youngsters preferential treatment to force them into the rotation, either. It feels like the guys we want to win the jobs are winning the jobs, fair and square.
Like Reply
Not sure where the foul on Lively is there. He was straight up
Like Reply
If/when they can find minutes for O-Max, this will officially be an up-and-coming young team, with a bright ass future.

Crazy how fast this happened
Like Reply
(11-10-2023, 09:30 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: It’s pretty cool how even Hardy is in the rotation now.

It doesn’t feel like they are giving the youngsters preferential treatment to force them into the rotation, either. It feels like the guys we want to win the jobs are winning the jobs, fair and square.

+41 +77

OKAY KYRIE WHAT AN AND-1!!
Like Reply
I like the sub pattern. Matching Exum's minutes with RW.
Like Reply
(11-10-2023, 09:36 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: I like the sub pattern. Matching Exum's minutes with RW.

Exum +23 in under 7 minutes. Pretty safe to say he made an impact out there.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
Exum's going to climb the Mavs totem pole. Green most likeliest to get dislodged.
Like Reply
As a Josh Green fan, I hate to say it but it's over...looks like he's in the doghouse permanently and there's no coming out of it, with DJJ and Exum ahead of him in the rotation. Pretty soon he'll be getting DNPs. I bet they'll try to dangle him in whatever trade they can get between now and February. Good thing he at least secured a decent contract because if he entered free agency after this season, he might only have commanded half of what he got.
Like Reply
(11-10-2023, 09:38 PM)Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo Wrote: Exum's going to climb the Mavs totem pole. Green most likeliest to get dislodged.

If Exum is going to play like he has consistently and Green is consistently going to be passive it's necessary he gets dislodged. 

Green can play like Exum has, he just doesn't for whatever reason .

Luka has 20 points and it's the quietest 20 points I've seen

Sorry make that 23 for Luka
Like Reply
Westbrook almost baptized Lively jeeeeeeeeeeez

OK LUKA. You tell the clips bench

Was that the best quarter and a half of the season?
Like Reply