Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 9: Los Angeles Clippers (3-5) vs. Dallas Mavericks (7-2) | 126-144 WIN!!
If Luka had Harden's whistle he'd average 45 a game
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
(11-10-2023, 09:02 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: OMax walked right into the trap...

Yeah. Trial by fire, having his first minutes be against whistle baiters like Harden and friends.
Like Reply
Mavs really need Kyrie to be Kyrie on offense.

Without Lively there is very little interior presence at the rim. Powell will give his all, but just not his strength.

Bad foul by Omax, but his first time guarding Leonard on the drive was good.
Like Reply
Man I really think Exum out there would help a lot. He'd push the pace and be physical on Harden
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 2 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • ballsrchr, Mavs2021
Like Reply
This is the lineup Green needs to be visible out there.

Green has struggled this year. Need to get him going.
Like Reply
(11-10-2023, 09:06 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: This is the lineup Green needs to be visible out there.

Kyrie too.

And less Timmy dribbling

(11-10-2023, 09:06 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Man I really think Exum out there would help a lot. He'd push the pace and be physical on Harden

I'm shocked Kidd listened to me. Let's see how it works. 

And as I type that, that's an Exum 3!!

Okay KY! Back to back 3s and just drew the foul
Like Reply
Mavs are in a good spot as long as the Clippers are running their offense through Westbrook.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Holy crap if Ky made that
Like Reply
Nice little push by Kyrie to get them back in it.
Like Reply
I like Jaden and want to see him get minutes but I like that lineup with Exum better
Like Reply
(11-10-2023, 09:06 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Man I really think Exum out there would help a lot. He'd push the pace and be physical on Harden

Good call. Made a huge difference late in the quarter.
Like Reply
Exum can stay in front of opposing guards. That alone should lead to more minutes for him.
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft, MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
Pretty cool that there is even a chance of star level play while Luka is on the bench.
Like Reply
Let’s keep them off the foul line in the second quarter
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
WOW Exum, what a move!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(11-10-2023, 09:14 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Pretty cool that there is even a chance of star level play while Luka is on the bench.

Exum is great. Beating top tier defenders of the dribble. Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Lively from Exum!!!

LUKA WITH THE MEGA DIRK FADE
Like Reply
I can already tell you that this team is going to move the ball better all year than they did last year.

We are going to have to be patient while they figure out how to eliminate the bad passes. But eventually, they will learn each other, and they will get really good shots all the time.

There’s just so much to like, offensively. If they keep getting better, they will be very dangerous.
Like Reply
The Exumcutioner has arrived. Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
Maybe this doesn’t age well, but wow two nice fringe minimum signings in Exum and Jones are really playing well

Nice length on defense for both too
[-] The following 4 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • dirkfansince1998, KillerLeft, Mavs2021, The Jom
Like Reply