Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 7: Orlando Magic (4-3) vs. Dallas Mavericks (6-1) | 117-102 WIN!!!!!
Kyrie making shots and being an actual threat makes all the difference. Need more of that in the first half.
Like Reply
Magic have no idea what to do without Doncic. Mavs also cut it to like four without Luka in the 2nd. Him and Franz came back with three minutes left in the 3rd and they opened it up to 15 by HT.
Like Reply
knew them mavs will come back as usual.
Like Reply
(11-06-2023, 08:46 PM)RoyTarpleysGhost Wrote: What’s his deal? The new and improved Luka lasted like 10 days.

Guessing part Euro culture, part legit not getting calls, part nobody demanding accountability.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
I haven’t said a word about Luka because the talent on our teams has been so terrible, but I might be ready to start a dialogue this season.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
(11-06-2023, 08:53 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: I haven’t said a word about Luka because the talent on our teams has been so terrible, but I might be ready to start a dialogue this season.

Let’s start that thread.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
luka in good form can be great as Michael but he just ain't consistent enough and that's why he ain't Jokic yet and we ain't the nuggets. maybe luka was just exhausted in Kyrie's absence and he needs a rest.
Like Reply
Something not right with Kyrie. Getting picked by Joe Ingles.
Like Reply
4th quarter Luka is diving on the floor and crashing the defensive board.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
Luka and Kyrie out there and they are trying to get Dwight as many touches as possible. Coaching terrorism.

Wow Luka/Kyrie 2 man game and 1. Who would have thought?
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
Like Reply
(11-06-2023, 09:18 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: Luka and Kyrie out there and they are trying to get Dwight as many touches as possible. Coaching terrorism.

Weird timing. Great stretch from Powell. Has drawn fouls and made good decisions as a hub after the double team.
Like Reply
The moment I have to thank THJ for playing smart defense on Suggs. Finally somebody backed off on a guy that can´t shoot rather than let him blow by for an easy lay-up or drop off to Wagner/Bitadze.
Like Reply
(11-06-2023, 09:22 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Weird timing. Great stretch from Powell. Has drawn fouls and made good decisions as a hub after the double team.

Take it easy I’m not ragging on your hero in this one for once
Like Reply
(11-06-2023, 09:25 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: Take it easy I’m not ragging on your hero in this one for once

Just weird to rant about the same player over and over again. Even when he is playing great. But you do you.
Like Reply
what a second half.
[-] The following 1 user Likes donzingis38's post:
  • RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
Gave up 66 in the first half. 36 in the second half. From down 15 to up 15.
[-] The following 3 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • DallasMaverick, donzingis38, RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
Nice win without a big performance from either Luka or Kyrie. On the road on a back to back. Accumulating these will go a long way towards hopefully making the playoffs.
Like Reply
Hopefully they keep playing Luka and Kyrie in back-to-backs unless they're actually injured
blew a few games last year sitting Luka when there was no need to
Like Reply
Always satisfying beating the Wagner Brothers.
Like Reply
First time in the season I saw Luka and Kyrie play off of each other resulting to open shots for both.
Beautiful to see

(11-06-2023, 09:38 PM)BoredAssistant Wrote: Always satisfying beating the Wagner Brothers.

Franz I dont have any issues with…Mo on the other hand
[-] The following 2 users Like BolsDamols's post:
  • BoredAssistant, Ghost of Podkolzin
Like Reply