Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 6: Charlotte Hornets (2-4) vs. Dallas Mavericks (5-1) | 124-118 WIN!!!!!!!
Pick your poison - Josh Green Drive or THJ quick trigger?
Like Reply
Luka playing horribly sheesh
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Ice cold shooting performance from THJ was overdue. But the timing isn't great.
Like Reply
what a shit game so far. no wonder analysts do not believe in this team.
[-] The following 1 user Likes donzingis38's post:
  • Chicagojk
Like Reply
Hopefully Mavs can force some turnovers to get some easy baskets to get the offense going. They look disjointed as ever.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
I just don’t like the Hardaway and Hardy pairing. I am glad they are getting Hardy some minutes but would like a different pairing.
Like Reply
(11-05-2023, 08:17 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: I just don’t like the Hardaway and Hardy pairing.  I am glad they are getting Hardy some minutes but would like a different pairing.

Yeah I'm there with you. Honestly not sure why we're burying Curry on the bench. We're not giving up on any shooting but are gaining someone who won't just shoot it every time he touches the ball.
Like Reply
(11-05-2023, 08:14 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: what a shit game so far. no wonder analysts do not believe in this team.

Yeah this has not been a good showing.  Seems like if the three is not going in they don’t have a plan b.  On defense they are giving little resistance as well.
Like Reply
As an analogy. It's the second week of january and the Mavs have already given up on their new year's resolutions.
Like Reply
OH!
LUKA GOT HIS CALLS
HES ABOUT TO GO OFF

THERE WE GO
LUKA STRATEGICALLY MISSED THE 2ND FREE THROW FOR THE 4PT PLAY
Like Reply
Going to be a long season if they don't change the pick and roll defense.
Like Reply
DIAMOND POWELL WITH THE AMAZING ABILITY TO DRAW THE FOUL THERE AND MAKE 2/2 FT'S
Like Reply
What a sickening performance.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
I tried to be positive these last 3 minutes but this team just wants to play like shit.
Like Reply
Is giving up middle penetration part of the game plan?
Like Reply
Mavs are on a SEGABABA so its ok..
Doh!
Like Reply
(11-05-2023, 08:30 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Is giving up middle penetration part of the game plan?

Its amazing that you think there is a game plan.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • IamDougieFresh
Like Reply
[Image: F-Ns_5CWUAAfWvT.jpg?quality=lossless]
Like Reply
Might be better to have no plan. Tim playing 32% of his minutes at PF per basketball reference was part of the plan.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Luka would rather play basketball against refs instead of the Charlotte Hornets.
Like Reply