Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 4: Chicago Bulls (2-3) vs. Dallas Mavericks (4-0) | 105-114 WIN!!!!!
WOW LUKA TO LIVELY!

Also grant with amazing D on Derozan there
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Green was bailed out by a travel but that's just a terrible closeout. Especially compared to Carter or Caruso.
Like Reply
Gotta find a way to rest Luka more
Especially for a first half
Like Reply
Down 1. Luka 2/9 from the field. Could have been worse.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
Luka is getting absolutely thrashed. Its games like these where we're missing Kyrie badly. Someone has to step up.

Hopefully Lively can continue his play cause we're down a man and he's been fantastic.

Luka has to get it going or else this will be the Mavs 1st loss.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
luka.. just f off, man.

dude's whining like crazy again.

i really don't like this version of him.
Like Reply
Would like to see more of Exum. It just feels like if Luka is not going to put up huge scoring totals that the bulls have more weapons for the second half. Either Luka goes Luka mode or someone makes a big step up to win this one.

Lively has been so impressive.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply
Kleber out for the game per Mavs PR
Like Reply
home court basket has been so unfriendly to us that it allowed those contested shots by LaVine while rejecting some easy shots from our players including lively’s dunk.
Like Reply
luka played 22 minutes in the first half and we will need a well rested luka rather than a tired one for crunch time. hardy played tonight which means he ain't unavailable so why doesn't kidd play him more? same goes for OMax.
[-] The following 1 user Likes LukaMVP's post:
  • Chicagojk
Like Reply
Great first sequence to start the half!!!

Luka D. Lively pass to the DJJ dunk. Lively block, DJJ lay in

Then DJJ for 3!
Like Reply
Luka seems exhausted. He's also so hyper fixated on the refs I fear he's not going to get into the groove.

DJJ WITH THE TAKEOFF WOW
Like Reply
Ice worked for the Thibs Celtics/Bulls. When bigs couldn't shoot and ballhandlers weren't as skilled as today.
Like Reply
Luka having a horrific game sheesh.
Like Reply
Then many years in, you'd think Luka would be used to the refs sucking
Just a fact of life
Like Reply
Looks like one of those games where Luka loses his cool and worries more about the calls than the opponent. This is where mental toughness is so important. I would give him a break after this timeout. He has worked hard tonight and looks a little tired.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
refs clearly don't want us to win four games in a row.
Like Reply
How not a tech???
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
I hate this pick and roll defense so freakin much. Mavs aren't the 08 Celtics. Aren't the 20 Lakers.
Like Reply
I’m out on trading for Caruso. He’d foul out in 5 mins as a Mav.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply