Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 4: Chicago Bulls (2-3) vs. Dallas Mavericks (4-0) | 105-114 WIN!!!!!
[Image: Screenshot-131.png]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
I wonder if we see Lively come off the bench tonight (Vuc) and on Friday (Jokic) these next two games. I can see either direction. Throw him out there and let him sink or swim or put him in a role off the bench. The first 5-6 minutes may be prime time to rack up 2-3 fouls early in a game with both of these players.
Like Reply
NBA refs gonna give him the business. Might as well get it over with.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Jom's post:
  • Mavs2021
Like Reply
(11-01-2023, 11:39 AM)The Jom Wrote: NBA refs gonna give him the business. Might as well get it over with.

Yup. Needs to pay his dues for next two years.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
First game against a team with realy strong offense together with a really strong centre, but meh defense. It will be interesting to see if Mavs defense will be good enough or if Mavs offense will still be better. Vucevic is a prime PnR target for Luka. I expect many easy dunks for our center line, but will be interesting to see how they will handle the boards.
[-] The following 1 user Likes omahen's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Looks like Kyrie is going to be out again tonight.
Like Reply
(11-01-2023, 04:27 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Looks like Kyrie is going to be out again tonight.

I’d rather they give him all the time he needs and not rush him back. Excited to get another look at Hardy.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/GrantAfseth/status/1...8973935708

Luka is locked in. He's hitting the griddy.

@GrantAfseth

The Dallas Mavericks rule out Kyrie Irving (left foot sprain) for tonight's matchup against the Chicago Bulls.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(11-01-2023, 02:37 PM)omahen Wrote: First game against a team with realy strong offense together with a really strong centre, but meh defense. It will be interesting to see if Mavs defense will be good enough or if Mavs offense will still be better. Vucevic is a prime PnR target for Luka. I expect many easy dunks for our center line, but will be interesting to see how they will handle the boards.

I like the idea of starting a: Omahen Key To the Game series. Or Pregame with the Big O (titles are a work in progress.)

I think you nailed it on what to look for. Hopefully Lively is up for the challenge and the Mavs perimeter can reign in Lavine and DeRozan.
Like Reply
Luka+Josh+DJJ+Grant+DLive are the starters.
Like Reply
Amazing D by Lively to start. Then offensive rebound.

3 bricks but good D and leads to an easy Luka trip to the FT line

Lively again with the defense!!! Smothering Coby White there

LIVELY AGAIN! PUTBACK DUNK!!!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
Luka with a steal!!

Lively unlucky. That should've been a 3pt play.
Like Reply
So far all the guys they added to fix the defense look way better on offense. Williams is a great shooter. Lively is already a better lob target and offensive rebounder than anyone Luka ever played with.
But the defense still sucks...
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
GRANT IS ON FIYA
Like Reply
DJJ reverting to the mean. GW is not. Did Josh get hurt?
Like Reply
Lively's activity on the offensive glass is incredible so far

HOLY SHIT HOW MANY CHANCES CAN THE BULLS GET?????

Mavs got so lucky there.
Like Reply
Uh oh on MK.
Like Reply
There's the Luka tantrum at the refs, and it coincides with a Maxi injury.

Its like last season all over again!
Like Reply
Green and Kleber with injuries in early going. Not good.
Like Reply
Jaden Hardy going in. Can we get good Jaden tonight?
Like Reply