Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 4: Chicago Bulls (2-3) vs. Dallas Mavericks (4-0) | 105-114 WIN!!!!!
Josh back. Maybe he just had to pee.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
WOW EXUM then THJ with the no no no yes shot

Bulls getting away with murder tonight
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Yep. Strategy seems to be wear out the whistles.
Like Reply
These refs are letting so much go. The fact the Bulls need to hit the Mavs 2 or 3 times before it gets called is ridiculous.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 2 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • ballsrchr, The Jom
Like Reply
Guess I'll take a lead in a game where we've given up offensive rebounds like crazy, we've missed numerous free throws and Luka didn't make a shot
Like Reply
After a pretty middling quarter, the Mavs are somehow up.

Some amazing defensive possessions. Offense is on life support right now.

Also when was the last time the Mavs won a quarter where Luka only scored 2 points?
Like Reply
Jones responding to my shit talking!

Maxi’s ok???!!!
Like Reply
THJ big shot for momentum
Like Reply
Maxi asks to come out. Grimacing before contact. Hopefully nothing serious but looks like either a foot or groin thing ?
Like Reply
Dallas leads league with 17.7 made 3s per game. Have 8 already in first 17 mins.
Like Reply
Mavs are up and Luka has 4 points. AND no Kyrie. Whats happening?

Maxi has a foot issue
Like Reply
Seth has been terrible.
Like Reply
Lively fucking sells the free dunk.

Grant stops the bleeding. Huge shot
Like Reply
Refs letting Lively play. Finally. Good positioning. Not reaching. Not jumping.
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • SleepingHero, The Jom
Like Reply
The way the Bulls are playing are just going to hurt someone. Maxi already got hurt but I think that's just cause he's made of glass.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
(11-01-2023, 08:25 PM)MarkAguirreWrathofGod Wrote: Seth has been terrible.

4 points, 2 rebounds in 8 mins. 50% shooting. Not my idea of terrible.
Like Reply
I think Lively’s left hand got grabbed on the missed dunk.
Like Reply
I thought the second unit for the bulls really changed the game. Their backup guards Carter and Caruso are really tough on defense. Lavine is cooking on offense. Sort of a weird game. Mavs feel like they have trouble scoring outside of threes. Need Green to pick up some of the slack for the rest of the game on offense. Needs to provide something on offense.
Like Reply
(11-01-2023, 08:27 PM)The Jom Wrote: 4 points, 2 rebounds in 8 mins. 50% shooting. Not my idea of terrible.

He passes up too many open shots for a shooter of his caliber. Not good for the flow of the offense.
Like Reply
Looks like Green doesn’t have enough reach to bother Lavine’s shot. But DJJ does.
Like Reply