Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 3: Memphis Grizzlies (0-4) vs. Dallas Mavericks (3-0) | 110-125 WIN!!!!!!
Not sure I like the play with Maxi trying to hit Timmy on back door. Ha
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
Mavs need to tighten up. Turnovers and fouls will be what puts Memphis back in this game.
Like Reply
Has Memphis shot a single free throw this half? I have a feeling they’re about to get 12 of em in the final minutes.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
Mavs played with their food. Just got way to loose there and opened the door there. Will be a tough one to finish now.
Like Reply
They about to pull Lively here I can feel it
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Live by the Three, die by the Three.
Like Reply
(10-30-2023, 09:11 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: They about to pull Lively here I can feel it

LOL
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
(10-30-2023, 09:12 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: LOL

In foul trouble and not able to defend Bane/Jackson pick and roll. Probably the right call.
Like Reply
Be glad I closed the stream
The first moment that I actually watched tonight was when Green hit that three to put them up 15
And then I closed it when Bane hit that three to bring the Griz within 4
Like Reply
Really like Green being aggressive in the second half. Great to see.
Like Reply
(10-30-2023, 09:18 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Really like Green being aggressive in the second half.  Great to see.

He's just too good not to be 
Hopefully he gets over whatever that mental block is
Like Reply
Good to see that Powell and Kleber can still get the job done when Lively is having a rough game. Powell ties his career high in blks. Maxi much improved in the second half. Shutting down the Bane/Jackson pick and roll.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • mvossman
Like Reply
I’m so pissed I couldn’t watch this. Balley is STILL down.
Like Reply
Maxi’s first good game of the season. Hard to give too much credit because that Griz team doesn’t have much offense. Lively did nothing wrong. Those were cheap fouls. Just refs out to give the rook the business.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Jom's post:
  • dmavs4life03
Like Reply
(10-30-2023, 09:27 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Good to see that Powell and Kleber can still get the job done when Lively is having a rough game. Powell ties his career high in blks. Maxi much improved in the second half. Shutting down the Bane/Jackson pick and roll.

Yes, they were both good tonight.  Especially Maxi.  Still not sure he works at 5 against a lot of teams but it worked tonight.   Powell is great insurance to extend his minutes when Lively struggles or is in foul trouble.   I am glad Kidd started lively in the second half with 4 fouls and also brought him back with 5 fouls.   Good experience.
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • dirkfansince1998, The Jom
Like Reply
I really wanted the Mavericks to sign Derrick Jones Jr. in free agency this summer.  I was surprised we we able to sign him for the minimum.

That suddenly looks like a really good move.
[-] The following 3 users Like surfpuckmd's post:
  • BigDirk41, MFFL, Reunion Mav
Like Reply
So much Kidd hate here, but the DJJ overreactions slowed by this evening’s performance, I would think.
Like Reply
Gotta be rare for a team to start 3-0 with the same guy leading the team in points, rebounds, and assists each game
[-] The following 2 users Like Jym's post:
  • BigDirk41, The Jom
Like Reply
Just got caught up on the game. I guess I owe DJJ an apology. Sir I was unfamiliar with your game Shaq meme. 4/6 from three.

I doubt he does that again all season but it results in a W tonight.
[-] The following 3 users Like RoyTarpleysGhost's post:
  • KillerLeft, MFFL, The Jom
Like Reply
(10-30-2023, 09:37 PM)The Jom Wrote: So much Kidd hate here, but the DJJ overreactions slowed by this evening’s performance, I would think.

I for one do not mind the DJJ signing, in fact I like it, I just don't trust his shot to hold up.
But at least for tonight, he did good. Not just shooting but also attacking the paint.

I still hate Kidd though -- that's not going to change anytime soon.
[-] The following 2 users Like Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo's post:
  • Ghost of Podkolzin, mvossman
Like Reply