Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 3: Memphis Grizzlies (0-4) vs. Dallas Mavericks (3-0) | 110-125 WIN!!!!!!
Not have any luck getting in/on Bally Sports. Anybody else having this issue?
Like Reply
3 games of DJJ not being an NBA player and Josh Green is the first to be subbed out…
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
(10-30-2023, 07:17 PM)chaparral Wrote: Not have any luck getting in/on Bally Sports.  Anybody else having this issue?

Yes. Seems site is down and password rejected.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
(10-30-2023, 07:22 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: 3 games of DJJ not being an NBA player and Josh Green is the first to be subbed out…

Kyrie isn't playing. They need Green when Luka is on the bench.

Hardy makes THJ look like a pass first guard.
Like Reply
THJ went away from the basket to the 3 point line on a break. Just brilliant.
Like Reply
(10-30-2023, 07:24 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Kyrie isn't playing. They need Green when Luka is on the bench.

Hardy makes THJ look like a pass first guard.

I assure you a rotation can be cooked up that doesn’t include DJJ in the starting lineup.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Should be so clear that Powell needs to be the backup center over Kleber
Like Reply
(10-30-2023, 07:28 PM)Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo Wrote: THJ went away from the basket to the 3 point line on a break. Just brilliant.

Is this criticism? He’s looked pretty darn good to me so far.
Like Reply
Hardy needs to be better when given the chance. We know he can score but very undisciplined and no factor on defense.

This is a game we need green to make an impact. He needs to take advantage of the opportunity. He needs to find double digit shots.

This could get ugly. Mavs hit their threes early but that hid a lot of holes. Need a much better performance against a hungry grizz team
Like Reply
This game is gonna be unwatchable if it's just all Luka, THJ, and Hardy hero threes. Even the Grizzlies announcers are laughing at Hardy knowing he's not going to pass it
Like Reply
DJJ carrying the Mavs offense wasn't on my bingo card...
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • MFFL, The Jom
Like Reply
Rainbow 
(10-30-2023, 07:38 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Hardy needs to be better when given the chance.  We know he can score but very undisciplined and no factor on defense.

This is a game we need green to make an impact.  He needs to take advantage of the opportunity.  He needs to find double digit shots.

This could get ugly.  Mavs hit their threes early but that hid a lot of holes.  Need a much better performance against a hungry grizz team

Well I didn’t know Jones was a Curry brother

I like Exum. I hope he keeps a rotation role and can stay healthy. Nice stabilizing force.
Like Reply
(10-30-2023, 07:40 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: This game is gonna be unwatchable if it's just all Luka, THJ, and Hardy hero threes. Even the Grizzlies announcers are laughing at Hardy knowing he's not going to pass it

Dude, Luka is 2/7. Are you kidding me?

GW and DJJ battling for the Dirkie thus far.
Like Reply
That Maxi, DJJ, THJ, Exum, Curry lineup. Yikes.
Like Reply
DP playing like best third-string center in league history.
[-] The following 2 users Like The Jom's post:
  • dirkfansince1998, MFFL
Like Reply
(10-30-2023, 07:45 PM)The Jom Wrote: Dude, Luka is 2/7. Are you kidding me?

GW and DJJ battling for the Dirkie thus far.

Luka back to bitching at teammates
[-] The following 1 user Likes MarkAguirreWrathofGod's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
Great D again by third-string center!
Like Reply
"Ice, Ice, Ice" isn't working. Just inviting Grizzlies guards to attack the rim.
Like Reply
Curry with the nice dish after the 3 point make. Digging it. Hopefully Luka can get on track.

Kidd 0-3 on challenges.
Like Reply
Love the way Lively defended the rim. Didn't leave his feet. Used his wingspan.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply