Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mavsboard update for PHP8
One quick question, how much work is it to fix this link twitter link issue? or i am the only one left with the prob?

thank you
Like Reply
No everyone is still affected by the Great Twitter Plugin Disappearance.

The only ones that can fix the issue are admin accounts.

The only admin accounts currently are Kamm, ClutchDirk, and SBJ.

Right now Kamm+CD are on a very long (most likely permanent) hiatus. So it's up to SBJ to root around for a twitter plugin which is a bit of work. In the meantime, we just have to click on links and hope we can find a workaround. Hopefully this isn't too much of an inconvenience.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Update to the board:
Two new addons to get the previews for links back and a “like” button restored have been submitted to the admins (currently only SBJ is the only active admin). Not positive if the new additions will work the same, so adaptation might need to happen. Hopefully we can have these uploaded and configured soon so we can go back to business as usual. Thank you for your patience.
Like Reply
(05-31-2023, 02:24 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: Update to the board:
Two new addons to get the previews for links back and a “like” button restored have been submitted to the admins (currently only SBJ is the only active admin). Not positive if the new additions will work the same, so adaptation might need to happen. Hopefully we can have these uploaded and configured soon so we can go back to business as usual. Thank you for your patience.

+41
Like Reply
The Like plugin had an update so that's back and working!
[-] The following 9 users Like StepBackJay's post:
  • ballsrchr, IamDougieFresh, ItsGoTime, Jmaciscool, Jym, KillerLeft, MFFL, RasheedsBigWhiteSpot, SleepingHero
Like Reply
Testing link preview:
https://twitter.com/StepBackJay77/status...7416988678
[-] The following 2 users Like StepBackJay's post:
  • ballsrchr, BigDirk41
Like Reply
Hey SBJ, thanks for keeping this site going! I do wanna add though that the site is not responsive anymore. Have you checked to make sure the meta tag is set? Thank you!

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
[-] The following 1 user Likes IowaMFFL's post:
  • StepBackJay
Like Reply
(06-02-2023, 02:33 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: Testing link preview:
https://twitter.com/StepBackJay77/status...7416988678
Any chance there is an update on this? I think this would help the board a lot.
Like Reply
(06-30-2023, 08:59 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote: Any chance there is an update on this? I think this would help the board a lot.

Last time I tried I couldn't get a plugin to work without crashing. I will have to look around again
[-] The following 2 users Like StepBackJay's post:
  • ItsGoTime, WillE
Like Reply