Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 62: LAL (28-32) @ DAL (32-29) | 2:30 CST tip
(02-26-2023, 05:38 PM)DallasMaverick Wrote: I think Kyrie missed his last 3 shots in the 3rd.  It would be nice to see him heat up a bit.

All great players have tough shooting games.
Like Reply
(02-26-2023, 05:41 PM)bodhisattva Wrote: This is a joke right?
This team has 5 NBA players. No more no less. The rest is garbage, some of them would maybe and I say maybe make it as role players in Euroleauge.

I disagree.
Like Reply
LeBron playing Bullyball.
Like Reply
(02-26-2023, 05:50 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: All great players have tough shooting games.

I think it's more that he's not taking enough shots, rather than he's missed them, at least leading into the 4th quarters
Like Reply
Just can't hit a bucket right now.
Like Reply
That Kyrie three would have been huge.

Ok winning time…don’t focus on refs, get back on transition D and block out.
Like Reply
(02-26-2023, 05:50 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I disagree.

Our 3rd best player would be what 7th, 8th? best player on Clippers roster, but you are entitled to your opinion.
Like Reply
Mavs getting killed on the boards. That's the difference. Vanderbilt and Davis have double digit rebounds.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HoosierDaddyKid's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply
Luka misses at one end and doesn't help when Holiday gets backed down by LBJ...

Looked like All-Star Game Luka
Like Reply
I have no idea why Powell is getting so many minutes.  I am not a Powell hater and the Mavs have limited options but I thought wood was productive.

Tough outing by Luka.  Luka has gotten Lebron in the past but Luka seems to have battles with one on one defenders and the refs.  Emotional.
Like Reply
How about a board?
Like Reply
Lakers are legit with a healthy and in shape Davis.  Really impressive performance.

Game of runs.  The end of the second was brutal.  Set the tone for the third.  Mavs haven’t been able to gain solid footing since then.

Lakers deserve this though
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply
Vanderbilt has been a game wrecker. Just forced a Luka turnover.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HoosierDaddyKid's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Oof.  Brutal turnover.
Like Reply
NBA HC can’t even draw up an inbounds play.  I need that upset Mark Cuban face on loop.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaxiThreeba's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
Green got into early foul trouble but it is an abomination that he only got 16 minutes.  Holiday with 28 and bullock with 29.  Just can’t explain that to me.
Like Reply
Difficult to imagine we lose this game with a better coach
Like Reply
Lakers arent that good. They won this game on hustle and size alone. But Mavs stink.
Like Reply
Pretending Dwight was NBA player because of his hustle and community service was cool (it wasn’t) when we were terrible. We have Luka and Kyrie fucking Irving now. Time for Dwight to move into a front office role.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
(02-26-2023, 06:11 PM)bodhisattva Wrote: Lakers arent that good. They won this game on hustle and size alone. But Mavs stink.

Mavs are too small. That's the problem. Size matters. You really notice it in rebounding.
Like Reply