GAME 62: LAL (28-32) @ DAL (32-29) | 2:30 CST tip
They’re at it again!
Like Reply
[Image: annie-sun.gif]
Like Reply
Beat LA

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
By my count, Mavs are 5-5 in Luka vs Lebron games. Time for Luka to move ahead in that stat. Must win game.
[-] The following 3 users Like DrMav's post:
  • ItsGoTime, KillerLeft, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
Looks like Lebron and Davis are probable while Russell is out.
Like Reply
This is a big game for both teams. Mavs need a strong home showing over these 6 games to start post-ASB. 5-1 would be huge and would set us up to secure a top 6 seed 

We play Memphis 3 of 5 games down the stretch. Sacramento hasn’t been here before. Phoenix is neck and neck with us, so there’s opportunity to move up into a top 4 home court team

LAC has a tough stretch ahead. I fully expect us to pass them for good and end up as one of the top 5 in the west
Like Reply
I watch the games on the Bally App.  However, the game is on ABC today.  Peacock only caries CBS and NBC. 

Does anyone know another App's that has ABC?

Thanks
Like Reply
Bally App?  I didn't know they had an app.  Does it work on a desktop?

Youtube TV has ABC....and a lot more.  I will watch the game on this...since I have it...and the quality is good.
Like Reply
This is a huge game. I dare say a must win game.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Holiday gets the start

https://twitter.com/dallasmavs/status/16...85856?s=20
Like Reply
(02-26-2023, 03:07 PM)sterlingmallory Wrote: Holiday gets the start

I assume Green is injured, since we surely would not prioritize an ancient minimum buyout.
Like Reply
(02-26-2023, 03:26 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: I assume Green is injured, since we surely would not prioritize an ancient minimum buyout.
Good news is, the Green/THJ/Wood and one of Luka or Kyrie bench unit will probably do better than the starters. I’m willing to sig bet they outscore the starters.
Like Reply
(02-26-2023, 03:26 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: I assume Green is injured, since we surely would not prioritize an ancient minimum buyout.

I don't know if it's so much prioritizing him as it is just giving him a tryout against Lebron. Someone has to guard the bigger wings now that Dorian is gone. Granted, they could have subbed Holiday in for Bullock instead and left Green out there, but I guess Bullock got the vet preferential treatment.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sterlingmallory's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Mavs losing the board war already.
Like Reply
Like Luka hitting his threes but Kyrie fakes a screen and hits on open spot in the lane and Luka still holds on to the ball at top of the key instead of firing it to him. He's got to learn to move the ball faster and not probe till no time left and throw a crazy pass for a turnover.
Like Reply
Just turned the game on. Awesome defensive play by THJ to end the quarter.
[-] The following 2 users Like loki's post:
  • DallasMaverick, KillerLeft
Like Reply
Lakers shooting is horrendous. Mavs on fire.
Like Reply
(02-26-2023, 03:07 PM)sterlingmallory Wrote: Holiday gets the start

Kidd said Holiday will be a starter here in a interview a few days ago. I don't agree with benching Green for him, but that's Kidd for you.
Like Reply
I´d only trade for LeBron on a $45M contract, if I get draft compensation. You know it´s more likely he´ll have to go to the team that drafts his son with the sole intention to get minimum LeBron as part of the package.
Like Reply
(02-26-2023, 04:18 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: Kidd said Holiday will be a starter here in a interview a few days ago. I don't agree with benching Green for him, but that's Kidd for you.

Maybe its temporary, until someone lights him up. Then he'll go back to Green.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HoosierDaddyKid's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply