Poll: Who ya got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Dallas
100.00%
11 100.00%
Sacramento
0%
0 0%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 58: DAL (31-27) @ SAC (32-24) | Dallas lost 133-128 in OT
Find someone who loves you the way the Mavs love THJ and Dwight.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
(02-11-2023, 09:54 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: Find someone who loves you the way the Mavs love THJ

He must be a great locker room guy.  I have no clue why he continues to play starter minutes.  Jalen Brunson is where he is as a basketball player because of THJ NOT being on the court
Like Reply
(02-11-2023, 09:54 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: Find someone who loves you the way the Mavs love THJ and Dwight.
To be fair, the Mavs have tried to trade THJ for the last 2 years. I guess they love him so much that they can't just get rid of him based on the returns teams are willing to offer.
Like Reply
Should I cherry pick every Dwight mistake the way you guys do to Wood? I used to do it a lot more. I could pick up where I left off.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
[-] The following 1 user Likes IamDougieFresh's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
I'm just glad Green is out there.
Hopefully starts every game for the rest of his Mavs career
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jym's post:
  • loki
Like Reply
(02-11-2023, 10:01 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: Should I cherry pick every Dwight mistake the way you guys do to Wood? I used to do it a lot more. I could pick up where I left off.
lost the opening tip
Like Reply
Luka looks good and absolutely advanced the ball quickly in transition.  Good to see!
Like Reply
(02-11-2023, 10:11 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: lost the opening tip

DEFENSIVE BLUNDER BARNES OPEN 3

Cooked by Sabonis
Like Reply
Alright time to switch to McShaqtin

Offensive foul

Cooked by Sabonis
Like Reply
Cooked by Mitchell

Leaked out instead of helping secure the board
Like Reply
Ew so deep into the bench so early. Why not just play Green more?
Like Reply
Conditioning and spot-up shooting are Luka´s biggest weaknesses. I think Luka has good overall stamina, but he has no explosive recovery stamina. He can probably do his pace for 24 hours, but there is also explosive stamina, that you can sprint and stop, accelerate and stop, while still shooting efffectively, cause you recover your breath/legs quickly.
Like Reply
Goaltend cooked again

Pitiful drop coverage

Another pitiful drop coverage
Like Reply
Kidd and Wood need to work this shit out. It's stupid for Wood to come in with 50 secs left
[-] The following 2 users Like donzingis38's post:
  • BigDirk41, IamDougieFresh
Like Reply
(02-11-2023, 10:31 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Conditioning and spot-up shooting are Luka´s biggest weaknesses. I think Luka has good overall stamina, but he has no explosive recovery stamina. He can probably do his pace for 24 hours, but there is also explosive stamina, that you can sprint and stop, accelerate and stop, while still shooting efffectively, cause you recover your breath/legs quickly.

and Kidd has subbed everyone else out except for Luka who looks tired 
his rotations will never not confuse me
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jym's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
-Pinson getting a lot of burn.  Like that he looked to take the ball up and initiate the offense once the Kings went full court.  
-Luka looks a touch gimpy
-Luka and Kyrie definitely still feeling each other out.
-Hardy got abused on the defensive end for most of his minutes.
Like Reply
Only 32 points in the first qtr. Luka really slow the offensive pace. 

Seriously should have been Luka subbed, not KI
Like Reply
Great pass by Wood

Wood for 3!!!
Like Reply
Hardy still getting cooked.  Terrible effort by Wood for the and-1 for Lyles.
Like Reply
We're getting owned
Like Reply