Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kyrie Irving: we already named a city after him!
(04-05-2023, 09:12 AM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote: I'd be all over 10 for 19 plus Garuba.  He's got a lot of interesting tools.  Moving some money to Houston would be a huge help in terms of exceptions and S&T possibilities.

If I had Garuba (kind of a Green starter kit), I'd probably try to use 19 and 2027 for a Turner-like center.  Win now and add to the youth movement at the same time.  I'm not against Green.  In fact, I see that as a strong possibility.  But, Green plays a lot more time with Looney than without.  If Green at center is a specialty lineup, then, we still don't have the needed center for the rest of the minutes.

I have very mixed feelings about Green myself, because he is a huge long term gamble. But somehow it seems to me he will be the prime target for Mavs this summer. 

I agree we would still need a center and Turner would be awesome fit. I don't think Turner is worth more than 1 unprotected pick Mavs can offer. However, I think Turner won't be available at all.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kyrie Irving: we already named a city after him! - by omahen - 04-05-2023, 09:43 AM