Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kyrie Irving: we already named a city after him!
(04-05-2023, 08:46 AM)omahen Wrote: I was also playing with the idea. But I think they might try to play Sengun together with Wemby, as he plays more like a guard than traditional center. They might work together. Mavs were reportedly targeting Garuba in the past. He hasn't been anything special, but perhaps the love is still there. So how about #10 for Garuba, #19 and perhaps something more? Perhaps that #19 could go to GSW for Green while Houston eats Bertans contract.

I'd be all over 10 for 19 plus Garuba.  He's got a lot of interesting tools.  Moving some money to Houston would be a huge help in terms of exceptions and S&T possibilities.

If I had Garuba (kind of a Green starter kit), I'd probably try to use 19 and 2027 for a Turner-like center.  Win now and add to the youth movement at the same time.  I'm not against Green.  In fact, I see that as a strong possibility.  But, Green plays a lot more time with Looney than without.  If Green at center is a specialty lineup, then, we still don't have the needed center for the rest of the minutes.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kyrie Irving: we already named a city after him! - by DanSchwartzgan - 04-05-2023, 09:12 AM