Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kyrie Irving: we already named a city after him!
(02-13-2023, 07:31 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: https://twitter.com/TheSteinLine/status/...27k44tAAAA

I saw a lot of uproar over this answer on Reddit where all the teenagers basically concluded Kyrie is as good as gone based on this.

Is it me? Am I the only one that thinks this is a perfectly acceptable answer and doesn't give any indication on whether he wants to stay or leave? 

Like of course if he was affirmative in saying "I want to do everything I can to stay here" would be the best case scenario in normal circumstances. But this is Kyrie we're talking about here. He's said that exact same line to 3 other teams and then left as soon as he could.

Woj said it best, if the Mavs pay I think Kyrie stays. I don't see why the Mavs wouldn't pay. Still don't understand the doomer takes though (not that anyone here has had doomer takes).
Pretty sure he’s already answered it at least once that I can remember too. It’s the repetitiveness of saying the same thing constantly. He’s just a guy that wants to quash that question up front. Can’t rule out the other thoughts, but this makes the most sense to me at least. Just keep the other stuff in the back of your mind.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kyrie Irving: we already named a city after him! - by ItsGoTime - 02-13-2023, 07:41 PM