Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kyrie Irving: we already named a city after him!
(02-11-2023, 03:49 PM)burekemde Wrote: I believe that this trade will be regarded as the start of the Dallas dynasty with Luka Doncic. The pre-Kyrie years will be become regarded similar to the early Jordan years. Once the rest of league realises how great a fit this is, then we will be able to recruit players at the other positions. And I believe that Wood, Hardy and Green are here to stay and are a perfect fit as well. I think we will contend this season and are far more dangerous team than last season playoffs.

I like the optimism. I think we are in an era that Jordan simply never had to face though. Meaning an era when super teams can be put together with relative ease. The fit is great offensively, but other duos have much less of a defensive deficit to make up compared to ours. Jordan-Pippen literally had zero deficit to make up as a duo on either end of the floor, all they needed was some play making and interior size and they were good.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kyrie Irving: we already named a city after him! - by Dundalis - 02-12-2023, 05:57 AM