Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kyrie Irving: we already named a city after him!
(02-09-2023, 09:44 PM)JCB Wrote: I ain't scared of the Phoenix Suns. The Mavs can definitely get to the championship game this year. Celtics and Bucks are more worthy opponents.

The Suns are just another paper champion. Luka is all in Booker's head. CP3 is ooooooolllllldddd. Ayton and KD are betas. Neither is a team leader.

If we play the Suns then Luka is the best player on the court and Kyrie is the 3rd best player. I like our chances. Beating them this year will be very similar to beating them last year, except that Bridges plays better defense and all around utility than KD does while KD will be taking shot share away from Booker. If Ayton plays then Maxi will be drilling 3s in his face all night long.

Plus I don't think KD has ever beaten the Mavs in the playoffs.

Did I say I like our chances?

Very possible. Anything is. Things could change, they always do, but you're just going to overlook Denver at this point?  You have to go thru them or some other team before you can worry about Milwaukee and Boston. And Maxi hasn't been knocking down the 3 ball as we've been accustomed to the last couple of seasons. Probably due to nagging injuries.  We really don't know how the story ends, but we'll keep reading and watching.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Kyrie to DAL | SD, DFS, 2029 1st, 2027 2nd 2029 2nd to BKN| Irving to wear #2 - by HoosierDaddyKid - 02-10-2023, 10:39 AM