Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kyrie Irving: we already named a city after him!
Yesterday afternoon I was ready to go all in with the rest of our remaining picks.    This team clearly has a ton of holes: big PF/wing, rim protector, backup creator, more shooting, more wing defense, etc.

Although, the more I think about it, it may be best to take a step back.  Trades right now are such a premium for the good, not great players on the market. Even teams like the Nets with extra picks are looking for upgrades.  Dallas is at such a disadvantage right now in trade talks.   The players they can get are more complimentary players.  Do you really want to use our remaining first for those?

So unless there is a player I really like, lets stick to the player for player swaps.  Even those are challenging with this roster.   It may suck because this season may continue to be a slog with the current roster, but it may be best to wait until the offseason where you are not paying such high prices for good, not great players.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Kyrie to DAL | SD, DFS, 2029 1st, 2027 2nd, & 2029 2nd to BKN - by Chicagojk - 02-06-2023, 07:26 AM