Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kyrie Irving: we already named a city after him!
(02-06-2023, 12:20 AM)Kammrath Wrote: But both Stein and MacMahon are saying otherwise
McMahon said he doesn't expect the Mavs to make any big trades and instead operate around the fringes, as per the Zach Lowe podcast.

Stein never even hinted the Mavs were interested in Kyrie, instead dropping nuggets like they're shopping DFS and UTA is a suitor, and they're looking for a star.

My take is that McMahon, like always, isn't very well connected and is just guessing. And Stein probably isn't as well connected to the Mavs anymore after Donnie has left. 

I'm taking what they're saying with a grain of salt. It makes literally zero sense to not resign Kyrie if you're giving up an unprotected FRP. 

*Cuban is a big enough idiot and horrible negotiator that he might just fuck it up and let Kyrie walk. That's my one disclaimer.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 3 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • From Dirk to Luka, MFFL, Smitty
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Kyrie to DAL | SD, DFS, 2029 1st, 2027 2nd, & 2029 2nd to BKN - by SleepingHero - 02-06-2023, 12:24 AM