Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kyrie Irving: we already named a city after him!
(02-05-2023, 05:26 PM)rocky164 Wrote: I guess Cuban took that billboard seriously!  Regardless what you think about the cost of the trade, we now have a legitimate all-star even all NBA player to pair with Luka.  Lot’s of reasons this can go wrong but it could also possibly work. Offense with Luka, Kyrie, and Wood has best in the league possibilities. Also Kyrie by himself solves our slow pace issues. Kyrie pushes the pace while Luka jogs up the court and runs the half court offense. Also Kyrie and Green on a fast break will be fun. This may not work but I think it will be fun to watch which is something we haven’t been able to say about most Mav games this year

The team will be really fun to watch, I cant wait to see this new edition of Mavs. I totally agree. I dont think some people understand the brilliance of this trade. Its all about the fit. The fit can mitigate any high risk involved and increase the chances of success. They just need to think who is the fit and who is not. Wood is clearly a fit as well.
[-] The following 1 user Likes burekemde's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE REQUEST: Kyrie demands trade or he walks | LAL, DAL, PHX, & LAC interested? - by burekemde - 02-05-2023, 05:31 PM