Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 51: DAL (26-25) @ UTA (26-26) | 100-108 loss
Welp, better defensive quarter.
Like Reply
Din is shooting so well.  He probably needs a rest, not sure we have the personnel to give him a rest.  Not having a third good creator is killer.  Nice run by the Mavs.

Oh I see our solution for not having a third creator is to run our 2 creators into the ground.  Sound like a solid long term strategy.
Like Reply
Green needs to finish game all the time.  His ability to find open shooters will relieve a lot of pressure.

He would be best in a motion offense though.  Also a faster pace than the Mavs play.
Like Reply
(01-28-2023, 10:57 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Green needs to finish game all the time.  His ability to find open shooters will relieve a lot of pressure.

He would be best in a motion offense though.  Also a faster pace than the Mavs play.

He just needs to be ready to shoot more.  He is pretty conservative on his shots.  Not a bad thing, but that is his next growth things he needs.
Like Reply
Trade SD! Sell high!
[-] The following 2 users Like Kammrath's post:
  • BigDirk41, ItsGoTime
Like Reply
Oh great…wait until Luka sees this….LOL

https://twitter.com/jga41agher/status/16...92128?s=61&t=bJdZjfN2CgWyyk5QUFWQpg
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
Not a bad loss...Jazz should have blown us out by 20. Kessler dominated, he's much better in the league than I expected
Like Reply
If you are a Dallas Mavericks fan and you don't hate Thimothy Hardaway Junior at this point, after 4 years, I really don't know what to tell you. This guy is a tank comander. Chucker. Not a valuable piece, fucking cancer for any team. At this point, I don't give a fuck about our future. This guy can't be on the roster after Feb. 9th.

If we want them to punt the season by trading Dinwiddie (I don't), I'd advocate to do it fully, by trading DFS/Wood as well (only other two pieces that have value for other teams).
We just paid a whole lot of money to a guy that went 9-29 (31%) on FG and 3-20 (15%) 3-pt% in both our win or go home elimination games last couple of playoffs. SMH 
Like Reply
Apparently this is not a discussion board for Mavs fans.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Jom's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply
No reason to expect more tonight, but man this season sucks. Any team with halfway competent management shouldn’t struggle this much at this point in the career of a record setting GOAT level player having his best season.  Only Cuban and the Mavs have been so inept.  Cuban and the Mavs franchise of this era are in danger of being remembered as no more than a cautionary tale of how not to build around an all time great.
Like Reply
(01-28-2023, 11:55 PM)HAguiar95 Wrote: If you are a Dallas Mavericks fan and you don't hate Thimothy Hardaway Junior at this point, after 4 years, I really don't know what to tell you. This guy is a tank comander. Chucker. Not a valuable piece, fucking cancer for any team. At this point, I don't give a fuck about our future. This guy can't be on the roster after Feb. 9th.

If we want them to punt the season by trading Dinwiddie (I don't), I'd advocate to do it fully, by trading DFS/Wood as well (only other two pieces that have value for other teams).
Number 1 problem on this team. KP level of addition by subtraction
Like Reply
(01-29-2023, 12:55 AM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: No reason to expect more tonight, but man this season sucks. Any team with halfway competent management shouldn’t struggle this much at this point in the career of a record setting GOAT level player having his best season.  Only Cuban and the Mavs have been so inept.  Cuban and the Mavs franchise of this era are in danger of being remembered as no more than a cautionary tale of how not to build around an all time great.

And yeah Luka strikes me as someone who would pick winning over a supermax contract. If we don't turn this around soon, we will not have him long
Like Reply