Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 51: DAL (26-25) @ UTA (26-26) | 100-108 loss
Heart 
https://twitter.com/TheSteinLine/status/...5388812289
Like Reply
27-24 vs. 25-27 >>>> 26-25 vs. 26.26 --> Mavs win.

Ainge knows Cuban is a moron, but you do not play with your prey, so Utah tanking loss.

Don´t entice Cuban into realizing that Wood really really needs thumb surgery, Luka´s future cannot be risked for the next month and it´s time to unless the Hardy/McGee PnR.
Like Reply
Utah's offense is much better than Phoenix's. They could pull off a win, but it will take a herculean effort from everyone.
Like Reply
It will probably be ugly.   The suns game looked to be an ugly game with two teams struggling to find an identity.   

But with Luka out, I wanted this team to show me they deserve to be rooted for.  Show some fight!   Lets see if they do it again tonight without Luka and Wood.   A win may be too much to ask for, but I want to see some pride and fight out there again.   Not having a third ball handler with Luka out and our two way injured (?) is frustrating.    If no move was coming, I think I have been fine guaranteeing Kemba's contract.    You could always waive him right?
Like Reply
Josh Green gets the start tonight.  I wonder if that means Luka may be coming off the bench when he is back healthy?
Like Reply
I predict a 20/20 from Kessler, showing Ayton what a real center looks like.
Like Reply
Like this decisive, driving Finney.
Like Reply
Has Hardaway been this bad finishing previously?  He has been pepretty bad at it this year.

It is getting point where I think it will be addition by subtraction if he is off the roster.  With him starting we are so dependent on him being an efficient shooter.  When he isn’t, it sticks out like a sore thumb.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply
(01-28-2023, 09:51 PM)BoredAssistant Wrote: Like this decisive, driving Finney.
Oops.
Like Reply
Good to see the starting lineup is totally on board with the tank.
Like Reply
Gross.
Like Reply
With the players playing, I may take 8 jazz before taking a Mav in a draft.

This roster is awful.  Just poorly put together.
Like Reply
(01-28-2023, 10:03 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Gross.

Or beautiful in the long run.
Like Reply
(01-28-2023, 10:05 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: With the players playing, I may take 8 jazz before taking a Mav in a draft.

This roster is awful.  Just poorly put together.

Will Hardy also makes these players look way better than they are.
Like Reply
One starter with 15, the other 4 with 9 total.  Is that good?  

Disappointing minuets from Josh.  With 18 minutes he needs to stick out more than he did in the first half.
Like Reply
(01-28-2023, 09:04 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: I predict a 20/20 from Kessler, showing Ayton what a real center looks like.

10/7/2 with 4 blks. Still within reach.

Thank the lord Danny Ainge. Edwards/Kessler/KAT would have been a nightmare for years to come.
Like Reply
Gotta keep attacking the rim so at least they'll learn to get the ball up higher later on.
That was ripped/terrible call.
Like Reply
Absolutely no reason to play Timmy over 30 minutes in a game like this.  None.
Like Reply
THJ always gets outclassed by Clarkson when they play each other. He knows Clarkson became the kind of player he wished he could be
Like Reply
Frank some nice parts in the first half.  But came in with a 11 point game and couldn’t finish at rim and then traveled the first two times he caught the ball.

Every time I see him I am pissed this front office thought he could run an offense.  That is nothing against Frank, but just not his skill,  I watch the games on my iPad, what is the Mavs excuse?
Like Reply