Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 21: DAL (10-11) @ DET (6-18) | 125-131 OT loss
(12-01-2022, 09:09 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: If you let him score on the first attempt there is no need for a rebound.

I feel like the 2 rebs do not reflect the kind of domination he has inflicted on the Mavs bigs
Like Reply
Hate nothing more than protect my statline plays. SD doesn´t want to take a bad shot with 5s left on the clock and forces THJ to take a 30ft + 3.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Let's make sure to bench Wood and go back to what hasn't worked all season.
Like Reply
(12-01-2022, 09:13 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Let's make sure to bench Wood and go back to what hasn't worked all season.

He is on the floor. And just turned it over???
Like Reply
(12-01-2022, 09:14 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: He is on the floor. And just turned it over???

I am predicting what's going to happen.

And so what if Wood turned it over? Mistakes happen for all players. DP has four TOs tonight.
Like Reply
Need Green in.
Even if he fouls out.
Like Reply
This team has issues.  Watched the Knicks totally dominate this Detroit team on Tuesday.  Detroit looks like the better team right now.

I hate our offense.  I understand looking for and attacking a mismatch, but does that need to be the sole focus of our offense?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
Out of the timeout and a low-percentage Luka three is what Kidd draws up
Like Reply
Hayes auditioning for the Mavs.
Like Reply
And Luka follows up with a give-up three. He's quit tonight...pack it up and let's go home with another road L
Like Reply
Nice to see Killian playing well....rooting for the kid.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply
(12-01-2022, 09:17 PM)Kammrath Wrote: I am predicting what's going to happen.

And so what if Wood turned it over? Mistakes happen for all players. DP has four TOs tonight.

You´re way to sensitive with your player obsessions.
Like Reply
(12-01-2022, 09:19 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: You´re way to sensitive with your player obsessions.

??

I want the Mavs to WIN and I truly believe Wood gives them the best chance to win consistently. How is that sensitive? I would be upset if Luka was benched down the stretch too. I am a fan. I want the team to have success.
Like Reply
Killian Hayes turning into Chris Paul is what we dont need right now!
Like Reply
Din with 2 points tonight?  That KP trade looking not so great now
Like Reply
Good night to close with Wood. He’s got it going on offense.
Like Reply
Luka/SD/Wood. 124 D-Rating. -25 net rating. Kidd bringing out the big tanking guns.
Like Reply
Luka got back doored like a rookie.
Like Reply
(12-01-2022, 09:21 PM)Kammrath Wrote: ??

I want the Mavs to WIN and I truly believe Wood gives them the best chance to win consistently. How is that sensitive? I would be upset if Luka was benched down the stretch too. I am a fan. I want the team to have success.

Not getting into this with you again. Never ends well.
Like Reply
Can we play Josh Green at Center on Defense?
Like Reply