Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 21: DAL (10-11) @ DET (6-18) | 125-131 OT loss
Heart 
[Image: Fi23JZeXgAAA7XL?format=jpg&name=large]
Like Reply
No more than 30 minutes for Luka so he is rested and ready for Saturday (11:30 a.m. wtf?).
Like Reply
Guess what Reggie?  Its December!
[-] The following 2 users Like BolsDamols's post:
  • BoredAssistant, KillerLeft
Like Reply
I watched most of the first half of the Knicks vs Pistons the other day.  The Pistons have several guys out.  Even with players out, they brought Bey off the bench. He didn't do anything noteworthy.   Bagley hit a few threes when I was watching but didn't look anything like the uber athletic big man I expected when entering the league.   Hayes was pretty solid.  The question is how much playing time he gets when everyone is healthy.  I assume eventually he is on another team.   Duren is really impressive.    

Tonight should be a win though.   Mavs need to take care of business.  Although as this year has gone I am either expecting a loss or a grueling last minute win.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • HoosierDaddyKid
Like Reply
To be truthful, Detroit has been disappointing to me this year. They're young, but  I thought they would have at least a chance at a play-in spot. They've had critical injuries in and out of the lineup, Cunningham, Bey, and Stewart have all missed time. It seems like they are embracing the tank another year. Mavs should stop that road losing streak in this one.
Like Reply
(12-01-2022, 08:44 AM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: To be truthful, Detroit has been disappointing to me this year. They're young, but  I thought they would have at least a chance at a play-in spot. They've had critical injuries in and out of the lineup, Cunningham, Bey, and Stewart have all missed time. It seems like they are embracing the tank another year. Mavs should stop that road losing streak in this one.

Yeah, I also thought they would make a little jump this year.  The two teams I thought would jump were them and Orlando.   Neither has really done so.   

What is the deal with Nerlens Noel?   He got a concussion but is pretty much out of the rotation.  Could he be a buyout candidate?   Would you have any interest?
Like Reply
After the Mavs beat the Warriors, the defending champs and talented team, it'd be expected they'd destroy the tanking Pistons without their star player. It'd be expected....

Alas I'm expecting a very close game because this team always plays down to their competition, and will probably need Luka to bail them out again. 

Lets see!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Easy win.

Timmay's got his shot back.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DallasMaverick's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
I don’t care who starts, how many minutes anyone plays or anything tonight. Get a convincing win vs the fookin Pistons.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
So I saw Wood was questionable due to illness.  Not sure if that has been updated.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/MavsPR/status/1598439382658461696
Like Reply
Seven point home dog missing their star player against the 22/23 Mav's.  Man, that is tempting.
[-] The following 2 users Like DanSchwartzgan's post:
  • BoredAssistant, Paul Gasol
Like Reply
No energy
Like Reply
I apologize for suggesting the other day that THJ should put up a bunch of shots near the free throw line to get some rhythm.  Wtf do I know?
Like Reply
Mavs looking like they don't really care about this one. Terrible shots and no defense being played
Like Reply
Josh Green outplaying Sadiq.. you love to see it!

Wood, you cannot let yourself be outmuscled by Alec Burks
Like Reply
Both teams are shooting lights out.
Like Reply
(12-01-2022, 08:03 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Both teams are shooting lights out.

Bullock and DFS didn´t get the memo.

Imagine if Wood would at least try to boxout.
Like Reply
One of these teams is the worst team in the league. can't really tell which.
Like Reply
Anyone have a mavs stream? Sportsurge has nothing but Pistons streams
Like Reply