Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 12: POR (9-4) @ DAL (7-5) | 117-112 win
Green needs to practice his FTs, seems like he isn't focusing
Like Reply
(11-12-2022, 09:07 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I think if you have to take a defensive hit (hopefully a temporary one) to make that happen, you suck it up and do it.
Well they are definitely sucking it up with Timmy
Like Reply
Different team when the bench performs as expected.
Like Reply
(11-12-2022, 09:16 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Different tea when the bench performs as expected.

Different team when your second best player is allowed to be just that.
Like Reply
I remember cutting Brunson some slack on his defense, thinking he could incrementally get better and figure it out in his late 20's.  I should do the same for Wood.  That's good D by J.Green.
Like Reply
That trick when Jim made Dwight think it was Friday when it was actually Thursday, can someone pls do that to Reggie so he thinks its January already
Like Reply
Grant didn’t get the memo trying to ISO against Maxi. 

Bullock still ice cold…and DFS still bad.
Like Reply
Much easier to take Powell to school one on one.
Like Reply
C'mon Luka.  WWMJD?
Like Reply
He is such a big baby. There’s no reason to foul there once you ripped by Dame.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RoyTarpleysGhost's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
So, to my eye the solo Wood minutes and the Wood/Kleber minutes went well. Things went downhill, especially on offense, when the Powell/Wood combo was employed.

And on defense, Grant is getting easy shots all of a sudden. The two big thing isn’t  working tonight.
Like Reply
Blazers just hitting shots.
And the Mavs went away from Wood.
Like Reply
(11-12-2022, 09:35 PM)Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo Wrote: Blazers just hitting shots.
And the Mavs went away from Wood.

Can’t really use him the way they were earlier when Powell is out there.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply
Lame time
Like Reply
Playing Wood and only using him as a floor spacer is just idiotic coaching. This isn't an all star team. The Mavs need to FEATURE Wood.
Like Reply
(11-12-2022, 09:36 PM)BoredAssistant Wrote: Lame time

At least that Luka shot didn't end up with a step back 3 brick.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
Grant is what an actual 3&D Player looks like (and probably more)... the kind of player that will really fit well next to Luka
[-] The following 1 user Likes BolsDamols's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
(11-12-2022, 09:37 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Playing Wood and only using him as a floor spacer is just idiotic coaching. This isn't an all star team. The Mavs need to FEATURE Wood.

Well, once Bertans is back there will be no excuse not to feature him anytime they wish, but it’s doable now if Kidd is willing to play him at the 5…so, I doubt Kidd will do it as much as we want, even with Bertans. He doesn’t really solve the suggested problem with Woid being out there alone.
Like Reply
DFS laying bricks tonight, but he got fouled on that one.
Like Reply
(11-12-2022, 09:58 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: DFS laying bricks tonight, but he got fouled on that one.

He and Bullock made an off season pact to see who can be worse.
Like Reply